The "typical" weekend

Lately, there's been a fairly steady routine. Friday nights are for me, I usually relax, watch some TV, catch up on housework, that sort of thing. Saturday mornings, O picks me up, we hang out for a bit, then we have training, then I usually go home for a bit. Some saturdays, after that I go hang out with O and A and spend the night. Last week, I just discovered a great yoga class on Sunday night so I think that's going to become routine. :) I'm not much for lots of activity. It's nice to just relax a bit.

night with Mono, night with Derby (if it works out) and a night with PN... I hang out with the boy in there somewhere, and my parents and friends, get housework done or yard work and if I am very very lucky spend some time by myself, if I'm extra specially lucky I get to do nothing... okay, that never happens ever. That equals being on here and usually that is late at night when no one is expecting of my time.

I have all kinds of crazy parties where people hang naked from the chandeliers. :D

actually I just do the typical hanging out with kids and my loves when they're around. But the chandelier thing sounds good doesn't it?

I have all kinds of crazy parties where people hang naked from the chandeliers. :D

actually I just do the typical hanging out with kids and my loves when they're around. But the chandelier thing sounds good doesn't it?

Is that what you are doing right now at Ari's house?! ;)

I would join in chandelier-hanging!
lol
My weekends vary. Sometimes work eats them, which is never fun. Sometimes there are Japanese festivals to go check out...I think there's a chrysanthemum festival next weekend. In the winter I go snowboarding. This weekend is errands and normalcy...nails done, groceries, hanging out with people, homework. Today I'm doin notadamnthing...snuggling with doggies and nursing a small hangover.

I always work weekends, 40 hours over 3 nights. Those are OHb's days with my wife.

Typical weekend for me:

Friday - pizza and movie night with kids.
Saturday - errands and laundry - home stuff
Saturday night - usually some sort of party - tonight is a birthday/halloween party at a friends house.
Sunday - quiet day with kids - sometimes going for hikes/walks/to the rivers or lakes.

Thursday nights I generally get to my gf's in time for Project Runway at 9.

Friday Sat and Sun are a mix of chores and errands (pet care, grocery shopping, housework), or going out for day trips. Walking around Boston, hitting a museum or park, or driving to the beach in warm (ish) weather.

Sometimes we work on a craft project together.

If we don't have a party or wedding to go to, we love to try and out-do each other in the kitchen. She always wins! :)

And we usually watch at least one good movie. We like offbeat things like films from the 30's and 40's, or strange things like City of Lost Children.

Oh and then there's sex. Lots and lots of yummy sex.

The only constant of my weekends is that at some point I'll do some kind of roleplay; tabletop, LRP or both... after that all is subject to change.

Generally Friday night is my night to just be my own primary with no partners, no kids, no noise

Saturdays is son #2's bowling league in the morning, running around in the afternoon then just hang at home with who ever's here at night

Sunday I try to get a few hours in with Possibility & who ever wants to hang with us in the late morning & early afternoon.

Sunday afternoon/evening is Breathes & my ONE guarnateed evening together with no friends or other family unless we feel we want the company. Unfortunately with hockey season upon us I am supposed to be spending a portion of Sunday night at his hockey games *sigh*. I can't stand hockey but we do what we gotta do for the kids, right?

I can't stand hockey but we do what we gotta do for the kids, right?

A Canadian that doesn't like Hockey, isn't that heresy? :D My guys (husband older son) endured a day of football for my youngest yesterday. Neither of them are all that crazy about any sport.

A Canadian that doesn't like Hockey, isn't that heresy? :D My guys (husband older son) endured a day of football for my youngest yesterday. Neither of them are all that crazy about any sport.

I'm only transplanted here, lol.

Back