New here

Polyfimff1204

Hi, my name is Kerrie-Lynn. I'm new to this board and glad to have found it! My husband and I have been married for 17 years, we experimented with some swinging. We had a great time but the main thing that came out of it was that I experienced my bi side which I just love! At the same time, swinging didn't really give me the opportunity to really appreciate that side of me. Simultaneously, I started dating a woman I work with. We hit it off amazingly well right away. My husband didn't participate in this relationship, but was supportive of it. After a while my husband and I felt that it was best if I didn't date her anymore...but I had fallen in love with her, and she with me. A bit of time goes by and my friend from work comes to my moms funeral and comes back to my house afterward. The three of us talked and talked and talked and we felt a great connection between us all. She slept over that night and we have essentially been living together ever since...that was almost a year ago! We have had some big challenges over the last year, and we continue to have them. We address them one by one. I know I will have questions for you and requests for advice...I'll save that for the appropriate board.

Congrats and welcome to the Bi-side, we DO have all the best benefits over here.:D So glad to hear you found your 3rd and are making it work. I hope it continues to go well for all 3 of you .

Hi Kerrie-Lynn,
Welcome to our forum.

I hope Polyamory.com is helpful for you, it sounds like you have a great poly relationship, and well worth preserving. There is so much to read and learn here, have a look around and see if any threads bring up any questions for you.

Glad you could join us,
Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Back