Liza Minnelli wants three boyfriends

nycindie

I found this on Oprah's site, from an interview with Liza Minnelli this past June...

Liza: "I'd like to have three boyfriends. I'd love a wonderful, very erudite older man who has quite a bit of money. Then I'd love to have about like a 40-year old boyfriend, who's just filled, filled with energy, and passion. It can be about science, it can be about anything, but he's really just alive! And then I would like a lovely young man that I see twice a week and I don't know his name."​

Just thought I'd share it here. It gave me a chuckle.

Last edited:
Sounds like a plan to me! I would be good with that scenario except I like to know my hot young thing's name and I would like a woman in there somewhere.

So she wants to use an old guy for his money, ...and use the forty yr old for his passion and the really young guy just for his body...doesn't even want to know his name ...sounds sweet and loving, in a weekly prostitute kind of way. ...So whats stopping her ...I doubt anyone cares.....Didn't she repeatedly marry gay guy's. She might want look at that habit and build that into this frame work...or is that implied somewhere and I didn't pick it up.

YOU Go..... GIRLS ....no double standard here.

And go girl for her seems ...a stretch ....rat packs all dead. Her memorial reel is already put together.

Back