OKC in the house?

okc

ceoli, you must be psychic! joined last week. profile name is jimmywindows.
swear to god!

:eek: Yeah, I've been in the process of moving to NYC so been absent from pretty much all online venues EXCEPT for OKC. ;)

I noticed you posting quite a bit when I first joined up here, and remembered that you used to be practically my neighbor; but not any more, obviously.

I hope moving to NY is working out the way you want it to.

I'm glad to be monogamous..the online dating thing looks exhausting!! Of course that is how I met Redpepper.

Hope everyone finds some one :D

We met via an online dating service

Curly and I are both on OKC.

As for what we think of this internet dating thing...we met via an internet dating service. I met my previous wife via an online dating service, too. I think we can endorse the approach.

Given all those endorsements, maybe I'll join then. Always up for new friends and networking.

Nikki! Coming to live in my tiny town then? Maybe we'll bump into eachother.

Keith hun, welcome. I assume you're new? Just want to let you know the moderators will probably ask you to get the links out of your signature. Links unrelated to poly or personal non-consumer sites aren't allowed here. You seem not to be a spammer, so just a friendly warning. :)

You'll find me (and some of you already have!) as ActingOpenly on OKC.

I've actually met one person in . . . um . . . person through OKC, and that's going pretty well so far. We've only met once, but we're planning to meet again, so I guess that's good.

I've never done the online thing before, so I'm not sure if a second 'date' is common.

Keith hun, welcome. I assume you're new? Just want to let you know the moderators will probably ask you to get the links out of your signature. Links unrelated to poly or personal non-consumer sites aren't allowed here. You seem not to be a spammer, so just a friendly warning. :)

Not really new.. joined in February; I've just been inactive for a bit.

Thanks for the heads up. Most forums I'm on don't have a problem with links in the sig, but every forum is different I guess.

Back