Couple looking for female near/in Windsor, Ontario

polyamo

By my post count, you can tell that I am new to the site, so please forgive my nervousness and as a result my verbosity.

My fiancée and I are looking for a girl in or near Windsor, Ontario who would be interested in becoming a third in our relationship. We are not simply looking for sex. While we do wish for that physical component, we are looking for someone who will be a long lasting friend and more as time goes on.

I (Male) am 28 and I work from home for an oil company in northern Alberta. I'm roughly 6'5" and 270lbs with brown hair and green eyes. I have yet to finish my degree, but am working on it (Bachelors of Computing and Information Systems). In my spare time I am either working on stuff for my job, my own company, or practicing piano (it's never too late to learn, I suppose).

She is 23 and works as a receptionist at a law firm in the city. She has taken a semester off to earn a little money so she spends every day of the week out of the apartment 9-5. She is 6' and has brown hair and green eyes. In her spare time she is either hanging out with me or writing, for the most part, unless you count tending to our two cats.

I don't quite know what else to say about us, I'm new to this sort of thing. She has gone out of town for the weekend as I am having trouble sleeping I thought I would give this a try.

Please be advised that we aren't stick people; to be more accurate, we are bigger people (6'0" & 6'5") with extra weight. I don't really know what else to say on the matter, I just figured I should mention that in the event someone gets a shock.

Back