Husband & Wife in Central Texas looking for Man and Woman Couple or Just Friends...

bothwantingmore

Husband & Wife in Central Texas looking for Man and Woman Couple or Just Friends...

My husband and I are looking for another male and female couple that is interested in a poly/polyamory type relationship. We want to meet another couple that is interested in a long term, committed and open relationship. He is 30 years old and I am 28.

We are seeking but not limited to the following:

24 – 35 years of age

Straight male

Professional couple

Disease and Drug Free

Children ok – we don’t have any though

Good Conversationalist

Mature

Fun Loving

Open Minded

Drama Free

Looks aren’t big but there must be attraction

Able to spend time getting to know one another

Live in Killeen, Harker Heights, Copperas Cove or Temple Area

Even if you are a single male or female interested in joining us, please contact us. We’d like to get to know other people that are interested in an alternative lifestyle.

Thanks!

interested

Hey there I am a 37 swm, new to the ploy life but very interested. I live in killeen and would like to maybe hang out with you two sometime and go from there.

Hi! We are a younger couple that is able to move to your location (provided we hit it off) if not, then we would like to be friends. I would really like to chat with you two sometime!

I love it that you two have written a list here that seems pretty reasonable. So it will just be easier for me to go down the list.....
1. We are also interested in poly /quad relationship. We have some experience with polyamory.
2. Agnes is 20, Ryan is 27
3. Agnes is bisexual, Ryan is straight
4. Resourses wise, we can already afford the expense and time requirements of the lifestyle. Ryan has a good seasonal job & Agnes is willing to work more if necessary.
5. Disease and Drug Free -yes
6. Fun loving, drama free, open minded, & physically healthy (you will have to decide on the looks haha)
7. No children of our own...its a possibility
8. Mature? Yes usually, although I think we are always growing as people.

New to Ployamory.com Forum

My wife and I live in Killeen and have officially been Poly for about 2 years, although we have had the notion of the Poly Life long before. We've been married for 13 yrs and love each-other dearly. I am 36 years of age, and she is 34. We are an interracial cpl and have no children, just 2 dogs and 2 fish. We have been living in Killeen for the last 8 years. We believe that the best relationships are those that manifest naturally. Because of this, we don't actively seek romance, we let things happen as they do naturally. Pls Msg me if you would like more info

Back