Chrimbo!

london

Banned
Didn't see a Christmas thread so thought I'd start one.

Who are you spending the day with?

What do you do?

What's for dinner?

Tell us all!

I'm spending the day with my mum, sister, brother in law, niece and my son. My son is at his dad's right now and will be back around 1pm when my sister gets him on her way here.

We are having prawns and smoked salmon to start, and then goose, turkey, lamb, roast potatoes, roast carrots, roasted parsnips, swede, greens, and of course gravy.

We sit around, drink a little, smoke a little, watch telly and play with the kids.

Buying my son presents is difficult. He isn't too bothered about them. This year, I got him a guitar, a styling head, books, clothes, karaoke cd, and some other odds and ends. I'll hit the sales at stupid 0'clock too. I always buy the bulk of his clothes in the Xmas sales.

Chrimbo? Is that a Britishism?

Spent Xmas Eve with my parents and extended family. Good times.

Today is 'Jewish Christmas' with my pagan, gamer, Jewish friends. Looking forward to it!

We spent Christmas Eve at Jo's place, were I was unleashed to perform my culinary magic. Putting everyone to work, we made candied Sweet Potatoes, Garlic flavored mashed potatoes, 4 Hams, Sweetened and Glazed baby Carrots, deviled Eggs, sweet baby gherkins (pickles), with whole berry canberry garishment. And for dessert, homemade apple pie, with natural vanilla bean ice cream, topped with whipped cream topping.
Alas there are no pictures, since we have a strictly enforced "no electronics" policy at family gatherings.
Then we pitched in to clean up, and all collapsed on couches, where we all promptly fell asleep. :)

Back