Your Most Ideal Way To Meet Someone and/or Fall In Love

What Is Your Most Ideal Way To Meet Someone and/or Fall In Love?~

• Total voters

ColorsWolf

What Is Your Most Ideal Way To Meet Someone and/or Fall In Love?~

I think so far from what I've learned is that I would like to meet someone and/or fall in love while doing some thing that I enjoy and am passionate about, some thing that means a lot to me maybe, this I think might make it more likely we have some thing in common and we might be less likely to find each other repulsive as people.~

I also wouldn't mind it happening in any of the other ways listed above and really I'd just like to let it happen how ever it does.~

Love,

ColorsWolf

Last edited:
I guess "just let it happen how ever it does" is the closest one for me, but I also voted for "other" because pretty much the only way I can "fall in love" (I'd rather say "grow in love") with someone is letting romance organically develop from a close friendship.

Random encounters like bumping into each other on the street or meeting on a train/plane are very unlikely for me, because 1) I'm a huge introvert and terrible at talking to strangers and 2) physical attraction matters very little to me, so I can hardly be interested in someone I've just met.

My ex husband and I got together because we hung out.in the same crowd.

Ex bf and I.got together because we became online friends, quickly IRL friends.

N and I met on MySpace, we started talking on the phone right away. Met a week.later and it was light lightening struck. We pretty much moved in together immediately after and have been together ever since. I've never had a more effortless relationship.

I met Kip and Prof through online dating, my ExH in a bar in Guam, and my previous long term boyfriend, wow, I don't remember...we were at University. One boyfriend at work, one through friends, another in a bar in Tokyo.
My preference would be bumping into someone on a regular basis and getting to know them that way.

Xicot and I met in elementary school. He and I were close friends for well over a decade before we started dating.

We didn't discover that we were attracted to each other until long after discovering that we have overlapping interests and tastes and compatible goals.

The ideal way

My wives introduced me to other women that they chose. A few that they chose were cool to the idea of sharing, a couple of others didn't work out at all, but the ladies picked well generally. J and M have talked about adding another woman to our family, but while I'm sure they would choose well, I'm perfectly happy the way things are.
Hugs

Beautiful, thank you all for sharing.~ ^_^

I hope this thread continues with this path of love and sharing.~

You ever hear of, "I knew I loved you before I met you?"~

I totally believe that is possible, whether you believe me or not will not change the fact that this happens: I regularly have been having 'visions' that feel like 'dreams' that often become true later on, I've even dreamed the death of my brother before it happened, ever since I was very young and as I get older they are happening more and more often, they've even began to appear during my waking hours some time ago, often I can not seem to tell the difference between these 'dreams' and 'vision dreams', I'm not sure there is a difference, but often in these 'dreams' I will and have already met and fell in love many times with different people or they may be the same person at times, I'm not sure, often it is not at all clear and seems all blurry to me.~

But definitely, visions aside, I do believe the in the possibility of "having loved some one even before meeting them" for that can mean so many different things like, "you saw them but never met them", or just met and saw them at the same time and you instantly felt like, "you were coming home." and "any thing is possible".~

Back