Quotes...plagarism encouraged!!

MonoVCPHG

Just quote it man!!

Guilt is the scar tissue between my joints that prevents me from moving forward.

Love won't conquer all but it will definitely make you brave enough to throw yourself into harms way just to see.

The only difference between a fool and a hero is one attempts what seems impossible and does exactly as we expected; the other succeeds. Neither is a coward.

There are things that simply are. To question them is to threaten the fabric of what is real. What is real is what you have. An alternate reality may only be as far away as the question that can not be un-asked.

Be careful what you wish for and be careful what you question.

Last edited:
Accceptance is not achieved through the attempt to convert. It is achieved in being able to respect without understanding.

Last edited:
" The inner call also tells us what we will not do.To compromise,for example, is always tempting and often destructive when dealing with a chosen path. My inner sense will not allow compromises that go too much against the direction I know my life must take."

(do we need to say where it's from?... Book-Living Happily Ever After)

"I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not"

" In much the same way the lottery is a tax on people who don't understand statistics, 'The One' is an emotional tax on the same."

"Secrets are to sickness as openness is to healing"

And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.
~ Anais Nin

It is harder to be so righteous when looking into the eyes of those you judge.

There are plenty of assholes in the world and from time to time you will engage one. But if everyone you engage seems like an asshole then it might be time to consider that it's not them.

It is harder to be so righteous when looking into the eyes of those you judge.

There are plenty of assholes in the world and from time to time you will engage one. But if everyone you engage seems like an asshole then it might be time to consider that it's not them.

LMAO. LMAO. LMAO. LMAO.
So true, so true!
Giggling as I wander off.....

...being given the opportunity to communicate with her as a Lover is an honor and gift; a privelege, not a right, not her obligation. It is precious.

I think that's a beautiful quote worth plagerizing. I hope my lovers feel so about me!!!

some of my favorites

No one can drive us crazy unless we give them the keys. ~Doug Horton

Do you know the difference between education and experience? Education is when you read the fine print; experience is what you get when you don't. ~ Pete Seeger

Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much. ~ Oscar Wilde

Composers shouldn't think too much - it interferes with their plagiarism. ~ Howard Dietz

Fear makes strangers of people who would be friends. ~ Shirley MacLaine

Any change, even a change for the better, is always accompanied by drawbacks and discomforts. ~ Arnold Bennett

If you do not breathe through writing, if you do not cry out in writing, or sing in writing, then don't write, because our culture has no use for it. ~ Anais Nin

"Start a revolution: stop hating your body." ~my friend Justin's t-shirt

Back