Happy Holidays!

FarAwayLover

I had originally buried this in my Introduction thread.

Merry Christmas, everyone! Have a great day, whether you celebrate the particular holiday or you're just enjoying the time off and, hopefully, time with loved ones!

Or, as a friend of mine says, "Happy Circum-Solstice Holiday of Your Choice!"

Hope that these holiday times aren't too stressful with multiple relationships...

FAL

We don't celebrate Xmas which makes the whole poly holiday thing easy lol J does her own thing with her kids and family and N and I treat it like any other day.

Me and my two guys have had a lovely Christmas / Yule celebration just the three of us. Mark is Christian, me and CJ pagan/agnostic. Mark went to his church by himself, otherwise our celebration has been non-religious and very relaxing and filled with love (and excessive amounts of good food).

Happy times!

Wishing happiness to everyone!

"Happy Circum-Solstice Holiday of Your Choice!"

Like!

Hope that these holiday times aren't too stressful with multiple relationships...

No stress here! (agnostic/atheist/secular buddhist - we don't "celebrate" ANY holidays - just go where we are invited and take presents for kids when appropriate - we don't do presents for adults).

I always volunteer to work Christmas week so my xtian child-having colleagues can have time off...I get off the hook for the rest of the year AND it is usually a "light" week in my profession. Bonus :D

We did Christmas with my family the Sat before (then my sisters do Christmas with their in-laws on the actual holiday). We'll see MrS's folks around New Years.

(Dude doesn't associate with his family since his grandmother died last year - he's adopted ours instead.)

Lotus came over and spent the night the Sunday before and went home Monday to have xmax with her hubs.

Here's to Happiness and Love in the New Year!

JaneQ

Merry Christmas, Joyous Hanukkah, Great Kwanzaa, Happy Holidays, Harmonious Winter Season, and Blissful Winter Solstice!!!~ This is my gift to all of you!!!~ *hugs* and love!!~ <^_^>

Last edited:
Technically it's Kwanzaa now, so happy Kwanzaa!!~ ^_^ *hugs*!~

Back