Single Guy looking for Poly near Boston,MA

TechAmbient

I'm 28 turning 29 next week, my last poly couple are moving on and I'm looking for another poly couple m/f or f/f interested in everything, friendship, casual sex :rolleyes:

You can aim me or txt me if you choose to. I have a career in the IT dept. I'm on the road all day from MA to RI,NH or NY so traveling is not a huge thing for me if you are far.
Hopefully this forum is different and actually has poly people. Age doesn't matter mas last couple she was 44 he was 36.

Last edited:
I'm 28 turning 29 next week, my last poly couple are moving on and I'm looking for another poly couple m/f or f/f interested in everything, friendship, casual sex :rolleyes:

You can aim me or txt me if you choose to. I have a career in the IT dept. I'm on the road all day from MA to RI,NH or NY so traveling is not a huge thing for me if you are far.
Hopefully this forum is different and actually has poly people. Age doesn't matter mas last couple she was 44 he was 36.

TA why dont you post more about yourself in an intro thread? I'm in your area, and part of a couple...

Back