A new adventure

TL4everu2

Ok....After a whopping 3 years in a relationship with another couple, L and I have broken up with them. :(

But....we have moved on to other pastures. L has had someone pursuing her on OKC. I will call this someone D. (Not the same "D" from our other relationship ;) ) He is a nice guy and is totally into L. They have been talking to each other via Facebook and texts for about two weeks or so now.

Well, tonight, we actually met up with him. What a nice guy! We met with him at 6:30, and hung out with him at a coffee house, and then dinner, then off to the bowling alley and played pool with him....Until about 11pm! And he had to get up at 5:15am to go to work tomorrow! It was easy to talk with him.

Something we learned from our last relationship, was that we needed to be honest with ourselves first, and then with those who we want to have a relationship with. So, L and I spoke BEFORE going onto this date. We agreed that we wanted a poly relationship in which we may eventually have someone move in with us. We further agreed that we had no issues with being completely open with everyone in public. So if she wants to hold his hand in public, she can...and if she wants to hold both of our hands in public, thats cool too.....Well, we discussed this with D tonight. He said he was completely open with his family about his poly lifestyle, and welcomed being open and free with our feelings in public. :) He also said that if things worked out between us all, then he would have no issues with sometime in the future, moving in. He says he truly IS poly, and is completely open about it. :D

L and he REALLY hit it off tonight. They were touching and holding each other close, and exploring. Nothing really "sexual" at this point, but the sexual feelings were definatly there. ;) He had so much respect for her. All the way down to actually ASKING if she minded if he put his hand on her back before actually doing it. We all had a GREAT time tonight trying to connect. L and he certainly connected, and a future meeting is a definite must. ;) L says that he is simply another one of me. He has a LOT of similar interests that I do. And I get along with him also. YAY!

Woot, woot! Great! lol

Ain't it great when all get along so awesomely?

Yes it is. L says he made her feel like a little school girl all over again. :) She also said that now, she thinks she understands what I was going through with another woman (MY "D" from our other relationship that we just broke it off with) before.

L is experiencing NRE! YAY!!!! I love my wife, L, so much and absolutely LOVE it when she is happy. This morning, she was so happy, and we spent about 2 hours further discussing what boundries we may have in the future (or may NOT have ;) ) with her new lover. Watching them last night was SO awesome.

Oh yeah, something I almost forgot about...LOL This is actually VERY funny. I used to own a martial arts school and one of my old students saw us all three out last night. Thats not the odd part or the funny part....L and D were walking with arms around eachother. They were OBVIOUSLY together and hgaving a good time. My student saw my wife and felt the need to say "hi". Then, I walked up. It didn't even phase him. I introduced my wife's new friend simply as "our friend" because he is not her "lover" just yet. When things progress to that stage, IF they do, then we will be introducing him as L's "lover".

Wow again! We went out with D again today. What a great time. Hopefully L will start posting what she's feeling in this thread or possibly make her own? They kissed for the first time today. I wasn't sure how I would feel about that, as we have always had a rule of no kissing in the past. However, I felt very good about it today. L is COMPLETELY turned on by D's body and his mind. He always shows her so much respect, and he has a lot of the same philosephies that we do toward our relationship. (At least so far that we can tell) We all hold hands when in public, and people look at us and wonder who L is with....Me...Or him. LOL Kinda funny actually, but when they see her holding his hand AND my hand, they start to get the picture. When they see her KISS me, THEN him....They know whats going on to a point. LOL

Anyway, I took some pics of them today while we were all swimming. I won't poost them here, because I don't know how he will feel about it, and I want to respect him as much as he is my dear wife. He's very soft spoken, and always uses such respect for her. In general, he is a great reqief from the hecktic relationship we've been having for the last 3 years with another couple.

Ok I am sure you are all dying to know so....
D is a wonderful person, we can talk about everything and nothing all at the same time. Make sense. He is so kind and gentle. He opens my door and helps me out of the car. Simply he is a true gentleman.He knows how to touch me and make me squrm in my set and it is just my foot he is touching. mmmm
He and i have talked about so much it is like we have known each other for years! I am so excited to see where this may go.
During this I have come closer to understand the NRE T had for his D.
I love you T more then life itself!!!!! Ty for allowing me to get to know D more.

No problem baby. I love you too. ;) Enjoy the feelings. They truely are AWESOME!

Wow TLs....you two don't waste any time! Congrats! Enjoy the high! :)

Life's too short to sit around and sulk over spilled milk Polly. We tried for 3 years to make our other relationship work. And when it worked, it was AWESOME....When it was not working, the depression was HORRID. We are hoping that this time will be a bit different.

I hope this week flys by so we can see D again and talk more about our relationship with him. We are on such a high all 3 of us!

Ok....New day...New issues. :rolleyes:

As some of you remember or know, L had an accident in her car last week. This left the car banged up and pretty ugly needing the hood to be strapped down with a strap.

Well, yesterday, before L and I met up with her D, she asked me "What if he asks me to ride with him in his car to where we're going?" I told her that if he asked, that would be fine. Well, he didn't ask.....because she beat him to it. Now, normally, this wouldn't be a problem....but as we started off, we started driving in the opposite direction of where we were SUPPOSED to be going......He knew the area better than me, so I thought at first that he may know a faster way. Turns out he is so stricken with L, tyhat he forgot where we were going and got distracted. :p Thats not a bad thing. Here's the bad thing; He drives a new Nissan Altima....and has my wife all prettied up in it, while I'm dragging along in awrecked 94 mustang with a strapped on hood. :( I was having feelings of inferiority. I felt like she asked him if she could ride in HIS car, because she was embarrassed to be seen in ours. :( Petty, I know. But as we were driving off into no-where it seemed, thats how I felt. Then the plans got changed and we went somewhere else and ate. When we were done, L asks me if she can ride with him to his place so he can get his swim suit. I shook my head and said "I don't think so. We'll just meet him at the gulf." She told him no, gave him a hug, and got in our car.

Now I never mentioned anything about my feelings of inferiority at this point. Why? Because I wanted them to both have a wonderful time. Well, we all met up at the gulf. And they had a great time. L got her first kiss with him, and we all had a GREAT time in the water together. I still said nothing because I wanted them to enjoy this time and grow closer.

Well, last ngiht when L and I got home, I explained my feelings of inferiority to her. She got very sad and upset. She was sad that I felt I couldn't tell her right away and that I would even FEEL that way. I told her I was sorry, but my vehidle is an experssion of my status, and while some guys get jealous over cock size, body physiques, personalities, etc....The car was my thing. (Just to be clear, L's D is VERY well endowed, and has a GREAT physique. His personality matches those things, and he and I get along great. I am not bothered by any of THOSE things at all)

Why a car? Why such a petty thing? I felt like a 3rd wheel dragging along behind in a POS car that could barely keep up. :( Why do I feel this way?

Last night L and I talked, and I thought we worked it out. This morning, I asked L if she had good dreams last night. She said no. :( I ruined her dreams. :( Now I feel like a heel.

Don't feel this way honey I will get over the sad feelings. I just don't want you to feel that you are in a second seat right now. I love you and have some kind of feelings for D, not sure what it is as of yet. He is great fun to be around. But his car and ours is not who we are.We are not in debt to a car: he is. So what, we have more then that and it shows when we are together. D just wants to see us all happy. He could walk or ride a bicycle and it would not change who he is, so pls don't change who you are over a car.

TL, I know you are a car freak. So it's funny how the envy of your wife's new sweetie has caused you envy and low self esteem. Instead of his body, penis or personality.

How do you know he's well endowed if she has only had a kiss w him so far?

Well there was some heavy petting in the water and we have shared pics.No sex and we are keeping it that way for now. We all want to get to know each other more.

Yep, what she said. Some heavy petting that went on in the water revealed the true....umm....pleasure center. LOL If and when things happen between them, it is sure to be a BIG deal. ;) :D LOL So to speak that is. LOL

Magdlyn, Yes, I am a car FREAK. For some odd reason, I have to have a vehicle that is in some way, "better" than everyone else's. In the past, it was that my car was faster than eveyrone else's car was. LOL Petty, but true.

Also to add:

Today was a good day actually. I went to work at my first job and through texting wityh my wife L, figured out that she was severely depressed and sad. So....I had her come over for lunch. We ate, and talked a LOT. This talking led to more talking, and my playing hookey from my second job. We made a LOT of progress, and rekindled what some may have thought was a dimming flame. I love her so much. :D

We made out in an empty parking lot even. It was so awesome to act so "bad" together. LOL

I am now planning a sexy scavenger hunt for L and her D.

As a new note, L has said that she feels like she may be developing feelings for her D. :) I'm so happy about that.

Also to add:

We made out in an empty parking lot even. It was so awesome to act so "bad" together. LOL

I am now planning a sexy scavenger hunt for L and her D.

As a new note, L has said that she feels like she may be developing feelings for her D. :) I'm so happy about that.

We are so naughty and I feel like a teenager again when we do those naughty things.
I can't wait to see what you do with this scavenger hunt :)

HEHE You may not be able to complete all of it....Who knows. ;) LOL

Wellllll...... The week went and drug on....and now, we are back from our friday evening out with L's D. He was ever so the gentleman. I gave him enough rope to hang a whole football team, and he didn't take any of it. :D I was so happy about that.

That was the good.....

Now for the bad. :(

I had a mental break down today and last night. I just keep going crazy over differnt crap. None of it makes sense. I seem to be most bothered by the fact that he makes more money than I do, and drives a nicer vehicle than me. When did I become so shallow? I get bent out of shape when L asks me questions abouthim and stuff. She may ask "what if he asks me to go to the movies?" to which I will say "Well, that's fine as long as I'm not at work"....but the reality, is that because of L jumping the gun and asking to ride in his car that one time, I feel like she is going to do it agian....Or worse yet, that she will ask me if she can go out with him....while he is standing right there. To do something like that, is not cool to me because it paints me in a corner and if I answer "no", I am a jerk....No matter the reason. :rolleyes: However, my wife has NOT done this, and I expressed some concerns I had tonight. We laughed, we cried, we progressed.

More good:

L asked her D what she should refer to him as, since we are all definatly closer than just friends now. He said that he doens't want to attach a label to it as of yet, but an appropriate one would be "boyfriend" or "lover". This is actually good. We are hoping that this all works out well for all parties involved.

More bad: He doesn't seem to communicate with me very well. When I try to talk to him, he seems very distant and quiet. Not sure why yet. My wife just says that he is always talking about me, when they are alone together. (They spent a lot of time alone together yesterday) I dunno...Just a lot of weird feelings going on in MY head.

Honey Open your heart and your mind and let things progress.He is very shy and does want to get to know you and do guy things with you. Just give him a chance!

Back