BDsm

I'm hoping we're not talking the animal here! I think RP would be even less comfortable with me putting clothespins on her little pet than she would with me putting them on her!

Most definetly not including anything 'real' of the 4 legs or more category. :p

Good thing I didnt refer to lab rats. :D

Some things dont take much skill. I was a natural w a crop lol

Flogging takes a bit more finesse.

Cling film mummification was pretty easy to figure out.

Now, I am in awe of rope experts. My gf was an Eagle Scout, so, that was a head start. Since she's sub, she hadnt done tying much on a person, but she is p damn good at it, turns out. ;)

Where do you get enough cling film to mummify someone? That's a lot of saran wrap! :D

It didnt use up a whole roll! Barely even a quarter, I reckon. Good bondage for a person like me inexperienced w rope and not owing any dungeon tackle.

Seems to me that hardware stores would do some good buisness having a dedicated aisle to all things BDSM! Now there's a buisness idea!

It didnt use up a whole roll! Barely even a quarter, I reckon. Good bondage for a person like me inexperienced w rope and not owing any dungeon tackle.

Look around for Vet Tape too. Its something a little birdie told me would work well for bondage, and it does in a pinch

sometimes tying all that rope can be a real turnoff.

I went to coffee with a member of the BDSM support group this morning. My brain is buzzing! I'm so thrilled and excited and happy!

She was fabulous. Wonderful. Made me feel so comfortable and answered all of my questions and had some suggestions and I'm THRILLED. Things kept clicking in my head and now I understand SO MANY THINGS. I'm so glad I did this. (BTW, it turns out that I did make a mistake mentioning poly to the first person who e-mailed me, for reasons personal to her.) AND I'm going to get to meet other poly families AND poly is a topic of discussion for tonight's sub meeting AND I've been invited AND there's all this stuff going on that I had NO idea about that sounds like fun! And she was so nice, and she made sure I knew that other people were expected to RESPECT MY BOUNDARIES! I mean, what? No one is going to poo-poo me and tell me I'm being uptight or unreasonable? That's just crazy talk! How dare you make me comfortable and treat me kindly!

Anyone who is just dipping their feet in the water--if there *is* anyone besides me :)--I so recommend getting in touch with your local support group. It was such a revelation for me!

Sadly, Asha did not feel up to going. :( That was the biggest black spot on my day. But I'm hopeful that if we keep at it, she'll get her opportunity!

:D I am excited! It feels weird to me, but I'm so comfortable and happy surrounded by these people. I'm so happy and comfortable when I can let go and not feel weak or ignorant when I let Easy be in charge.

I loved the sub meeting, which is very unusual because I hate social situations. No one tried to touch me without my consent, not even a hug, which I loved because I don't hug unless I know you fairly well. Asha and Sunday talked and he agreed to go to a meet-up in October. Everything seems to be going well, knock on wood. :)

Except, I accidentally pocket-dialed my brother during the sub meeting...whoops! :eek:

Thank you all. Due to the responses I've read on this thread, and the research I've done with the local BDSM community and on FetLife, I've gained new understanding, something I've been seeking for nearly two years.

I'm a submissive who is not into pain or humiliation. I've happily learned that you don't have to be into pain or humiliation, or *have* to be into *anything*, that you get to define yourself and no one else gets to. I've learned that my desire to please has an outlet, and I don't have to let anyone tell me that it's unhealthy or co-dependent if it makes me happy to serve my partners. I've learned that you can be a sub and still be an independent, strong, respected and valued woman. I have joyously discovered that I don't have to fight the desire to serve my husband, something I fought because of the way my male relatives treat their wives, because the difference between me and them is that I am valued and I would not do it if there was no mutual respect in the relationship, nor would I be expected to. I have found answers about myself that tell me I am not a freak or an anomaly, I am not a victim, I am not degraded or humiliated. I am overjoyed.

Lemondrop!
I'm SO PROUD OF YOU!

I'm so proud of you for pushing through all of the confusing information to find the pieces of trivia you needed to be able to accept YOURSELF!!!

That's EXCELLENT!

That's WONDERFUL!

Big hugs! I feel like giggling out loud right now!
:D

Thank you all. Due to the responses I've read on this thread, and the research I've done with the local BDSM community and on FetLife, I've gained new understanding, something I've been seeking for nearly two years.

I'm a submissive who is not into pain or humiliation. I've happily learned that you don't have to be into pain or humiliation, or *have* to be into *anything*, that you get to define yourself and no one else gets to. I've learned that my desire to please has an outlet, and I don't have to let anyone tell me that it's unhealthy or co-dependent if it makes me happy to serve my partners. I've learned that you can be a sub and still be an independent, strong, respected and valued woman. I have joyously discovered that I don't have to fight the desire to serve my husband, something I fought because of the way my male relatives treat their wives, because the difference between me and them is that I am valued and I would not do it if there was no mutual respect in the relationship, nor would I be expected to. I have found answers about myself that tell me I am not a freak or an anomaly, I am not a victim, I am not degraded or humiliated. I am overjoyed.

WOOT! Self discovery and self worth are worth their weight in gold! Way to go!

I need help quick - I have a question:

What is the gender-specific term for a "male dominatrix".

This is for a conversation I'm having on another forum.

"Dominatron"?

I prefer Domina too,..Ma`am also works well. :)

Not a big fan of 'Domme', or "Mistress" but it`s what people generally know.

Look around for Vet Tape too. Its something a little birdie told me would work well for bondage, and it does in a pinch...

Ah, thanks for the rec. That's kind of like Ace Bandages? A cat of mine once had the vet wrap that around a large cut he got in a fight.

sometimes tying all that rope can be a real turnoff.

Well, we found it quite the opposite, but gf only did rope bondage on me one time, so far. I didn't expect the actual tying to be the best part! *drool* Not that we didnt do other exciting things once I was fully bound...

Back