Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Life stories and blogs

Notices

Old 05-01-2020, 12:11 AM
Official Greeter

Default 5:11 p.m., Thursday the 30th

Last night dinner was sauerkraut with potatoes and Polish sausage. It was really good. Plus mac n cheese. I don't know what we'll have tonight. Last night we didn't watch anything, and Eddie did not go on a walk, and I don't think he will today either. BH (who got home at about 3:50 p.m.) has tomorrow off so maybe we'll watch something? The rock people came over again, I think they finished the job but I'm not 100% sure. This is my riport.
Old 05-01-2020, 10:35 AM

Gosh, that dinner sounds delicious. Even before the Mac n cheese, and then BAM it got even better

You're pretty lucky in the food dept, Kevin
Old 05-01-2020, 07:12 PM
Official Greeter

Default 12:12 p.m., Friday the 1st

Truly I am lucky in the food area. As well as in other areas. And I'm selfish, I eagerly partake when blessings are offered. Life is too short to live it sparingly.

BH and I watched a Carnival Row episode last night. There is one more episode in Season One, and then I think there is only one season, at least for now. ... Yes, Wikipedia says that the show has been renewed for a second season.
Old 05-02-2020, 08:52 PM
Official Greeter

Default 1:52 p.m., Saturday the 2nd

For dinner yesterday, BH ordered pizza from Varsity Pizza (a place not too far away, maybe ten minutes away). Not too long after dinner, BH and I watched the movie "A Quiet Place." Pretty decent movie, though I must say the monsters seemed awfully similar to the monster in the first season of "Stranger Things."

BH is off tomorrow, so we might watch something tonight. Not sure what dinner'll be. It's kind of on the chilly side today (59 right now), with rain.
Old 05-03-2020, 08:26 PM
Official Greeter

Default 1:26 p.m., Sunday the 3rd

Dinner was leftovers ... and after that, BH and I watched a 51-minute documentary, called, "The Coming Pandemic." The film was done in 2005, yet it described the Covid crisis with considerable accuracy. After that, we watched the final episode of Carnival Row. All in all, Carnival Row is a pretty enjoyable series, there's supposed to be a second season in the future, I hope there will be.

Still waiting for warmer weather. It will arrive later this week, the high on Saturday is supposed to be 83!
Old 05-05-2020, 12:40 AM
Official Greeter

Default 5:40 p.m., Monday the 4th

For dinner yesterday we had salmon and a few leftovery sides. About an hour after dinner, BH and I watched the second episode of Tales from the Loop. This series has (eight episodes in) one season, and I don't think it's intended to have a second season. It's pretty good so far.

This coming Wednesday, SB and I might go shopping in Tenino. I'll have to wear a mask ... bleah.
Old 05-05-2020, 08:38 PM
Official Greeter

Default 1:38 p.m., Tuesday the 5th

Today has been a super stressful day so far. I don't know how to make the stress go away, and maybe it's appropriate to feel this way. But I still hope things will get easier as the afternoon wears on.

We might not go shopping in Tenino, we might simply do the thing at Walmart (where they load the groceries into our trunk). SB might go out today to get something for BH. I asked her if she wanted me to go with. She didn't say no per se, but she did say it would be easier for her if I stayed home. Rats.

Dinner last night was breakfast burritos, which were really good. It was somewhat late and on a work night, so we did not watch anything.
Old 05-06-2020, 09:18 PM
Official Greeter

Default 2:18 p.m., Wednesday the 6th

The stress levels did go down yesterday as the day wore on. Then went up again today somewhat. I guess I'm not a morning person, is that what it is?

Yesterday, SB did take me with her, to run a couple of errands. We didn't have enough time to get the thing for BH, as he kind of got home early. For dinner we had KFC. Also some of that African cream to drink, mmmmm, yummy. Today, SB and I will go shopping, possibly in Tenino (with masks). She wants me to be ready to leave at 3:00 p.m. (which I think is when she gets off of work?). It'll be nice to get out of the house.
Old 05-07-2020, 09:44 PM
Official Greeter

Default 2:44 p.m., Thursday the 7th

The shopping trip to Tenino went pretty well. I was encouraged to see that the store was fairly well stocked; they even had some TP on the shelves! We didn't need TP at the time, SB had already ordered enough TP for us via the internet. But it was encouraging to know that some was available. Is it possible people aren't hoarding as much these days? One can only hope.

We bought a lot of groceries ... a lot a lot. So much so that it all costed over $500.00! We did buy some alcohol and that was part of the expense. FNG is going to come over and hang with us this weekend, so SB wanted to have plenty of drinky-drink on hand. When we got home, we had to change all our clothes. And SB had to wipe down all the groceries (with some kind of disinfectant).

Still, that was the first time we've done regular shopping since like, early March. I liked it!

For dinner we had White Castle sliders and some salad. We didn't watch anything. This concludes my riport.
Old 05-08-2020, 08:26 PM
Official Greeter

Default 1:26 p.m., Friday the 8th

SB and I went on a walk with Eddie yesterday. While we were at it, we went to a nearby park and did a game with Eddie where he has to find a small container in which is a Q-tip dipped in a certain scent. He's on first level right now and the scent is called birch (if I remember right). To me it smells like wintergreen. In any case, SB hid the container three times, and Eddie easily found it all three times.

For dinner SB made an Asian dish, beef and broccoli stir fry. She was very happy about how it came out. Sad to say it was a little sweet for my taste, I mean it wasn't bad but. BH got home somewhat late, so we didn't watch anything.

Tags
alzheimer's, asperger's, atheist, brainwashing, ex-mormon, experience, journal, living together, mormon, moving, personal stories, vanilla, vee, vee dynamics