gay male looking for gay family unit

L

lauderdalegaymale

what I am looking for is what I have always refered to as a family unit - a household community of LOVERS which is very sexually active - very piggy - but intimate in that we are all lovers and partners - of course that makes it difficult because each time someone is a canidate to be intoduced into the family they are going to need to have chemistry with ALL in the existing family - I am a guy who is very open to all the various body types and varying degrees of personailities - that is why I feel like the situation would work well for me - the household would be just that - men would come and go as they need to to go to work etc - we live life - and that always affords different times for different family members to engage in relations and interact building stronger and stronger bonds ... it would only work for me in a very non vanilla setting - and yet a crack house / drug house would not work for me - we would be spiritually supportive of each other - and work on individual crisis and emergencies as a team - we would truly be lovers with each member of the unit - all with piggy interest in sex as oppossed to vanilla...

I am not in a position financially to start such and endeavor - if anyone has any leads on such exisiting situations I would really aprreciate a point in that direction - thanX

Attachments

• red7.jpg
    red7.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 19
  • !!!!!0000.jpg
    !!!!!0000.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 21
  • !!!!!00.jpg
    !!!!!00.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 24
  • !!!!!0.jpg
    !!!!!0.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 14
Yes, we all see your bump! ;) :p

well not really - but I still havent figured out if anyone post pic beyond pg or r rated ;)

User Guidelines:

http://www.polyamory.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1787

We allow posting of images on the site. We expect the images to be legally posted, meaning the participant owns the rights or has express permission to post the image here. We expect the images to be R-rated or milder, meaning no explicit genitalia pix or overt sexual behavior depicted.

Remember, these forums are searchable on Google and anyone online can see them, even if they're not logged in. So, depending on how public you want to be, you may want to create a photo album in your profile (go to User CP) and make it so that only people you "Friend" here can see it.

Back