Confused: Poly and threesomes are not the same correct?

My problem is I do not like the fact that he keeps coming back later after I've calmed down. Makes me feel like I should be on guard or something.

Is this the way you want to be in your relationship then?

Always on guard for him crossing your personal limits/boundaries?

Galagirl

Ok...excellent. To what extent have you explicitly verbalised this to him?

It's all well and good for posters above who don't understand your situation to label him an 'uncaring beast' and encourage you to 'open your eyes' (which I find super patronising, btw)...but the truth is that none of us know quite what the reality is.

I agree with MoD about giving J something more concrete to work from, but it sounds like he's so wrapped up in his sex craze that he's not listening to anything you (or anyone else) has to say.

I would encourage pumping the breaks; is it possible to have a separation period or something? It sounds like what he wants and certainly the time frame he wants them in are in no way aligned with how you intend to live your life. Honestly it sounds like this brother needs to get out there and figure some shit out; without you.

You should never allow anyone to force you to do anything you don't want to do.

I understand you love him, but if he doesn't consider your feelings and keeps pushing you, maybe you should think twice before staying with him.

Back