Spreading my love for 12 years now....

Here is a test for being poly...if a poly partner was injured in a wreck, would you take care of this person and love them no matter if they could never have sex again?...If you say "no" or even "maybe", then you are not poly! That's my code...Poly partners are for life! Always! Otherwise, you are just having an affair! So, be real, folks...btw, im Paul, and I love 3 women....I have never loved any others! One is my legal wife, and two are married to my best friends. Although my best friends are not poly, they (begrudgingly) accept that their wives love me with all of their hearts! That's how to be loyal to our community! Cheers!

Here is a test for being poly...if a poly partner was injured in a wreck, would you take care of this person and love them no matter if they could never have sex again?...If you say "no" or even "maybe", then you are not poly!

Nonsense. There are a great many factors that can weigh in making such a decision and none of them have anything to do with polyamory.

That's my code...Poly partners are for life! Always! Otherwise, you are just having an affair!

I'm quite happy that your personal standards in no fashion apply to anybody else. The rest of us reserve the right to leave any relationship if it gets dysfunctional and take care of ourselves.

And you do realize that nobody can have an affair if they're engaged in ethical nonmonogamy, right? Or do we need to review some basics with you?

I get the idea from reading your messages that you're unclear as to what polyamory involves.

Back