hello

welcome

Hi there!

I just went to your blog and read every post you have up there. First of all, you're an excellent writer. I appreciate your writing style (and your spelling and punctuation - very important on a blog!). :) But your story is beautiful and you write from the heart, so I am really glad you found your way here. I look forward to your contributions.

Welcome!

Hello, and welcome!

I read some of your blog, and we'd like to get to know you guys. We live in Vegas, and travel to Provo/Orem and SLC several times a year to visit family and friends, and my son who lives with my ex-in-laws in Lindon and Alpine.

We're a FMF triad that seems to find their way in and out of various other "attachments", from another girlfriend to another couple currently showing interest to - whatever, lol. We live somewhat openly, and have a circle of friends who understand and don't judge, some of whom have something like poly arrangements themselves - but not completely so, as you well know how a my Utah family would likely react, lol!

Anyway, drop me or Violet a PM sometime. Next tie we're up there - or if you guys ever want to hit Vegas - we should at least grab some dinner. :)

Back