Los Angeles Couple Seeking Bi Female

kgrm4u

Attractive couple in Los Angeles looking for a bi female for a triad. We are both attractive, fit, creative, fun, witty and down to earth. We are looking to meet someone of the same type. We are new to this, but both sexually free, loving and passionate. We aren't looking to force anything.... so we want to get to know someone and see where it goes- organic is always best. Ultimately we want more than a one night stand. I'm a bi female what has been in relationships with women long term many times. I'm a chef and he is a photographer, so we are always creating, playful and fun... If you're intrigued at all reply. I'm 5'7", dark hair to my chin, blue eyes, fair skin.... He is latin, spanish euro looking, 5'9", dark curly hair (beautiful hair), dark eyes with amazing eyelashes. We are both stylish and enjoy good food and wine. We would love to meet bi females between 22-38, fit, fun, free.... who enjoy life. We are both easy to be around, so we are looking forward to meeting you..... :)

Just wanted to comment - you have an age range request in your ad, but haven't mentioned how old you are. Might help finding the right person if you give that information, since most folks looking have their own required age range.

Hope this helps.

Does the bi-female have to be single, or is it ok if she has other relationships? What about if she has kids, or animals?

Back