Couple in Georgia....

devjac21

I have already posted once, but thought if I added where we were it might help those of you out there find us easier. It is a bit of a downer that we have had no one on here from GA yet, at least that I have seen. We are happily married. I am 31 and my husband is 42. We are seeking a woman who is interested in a serious relationship. It is not just about sex for us, we want the whole package deal. It is not important if you have children or not, but you must love children, as we have four. We love the outdoors, we do not really like to party (have kind of grown out of that with age and kids) and really appreciate spending time at home and with those we love. Anyone interested just send us a message. It does not matter where you live, so long as you do not mind relocating if it works out, as we have no plans to move. Our home is here. We will send pics privately, but do not wish to post our pics online. Not that we are ashamed, because we are not, but my husband is a teacher and we would not want any of his students to come across his photo on here :)

Last edited:
Newbie in GA

I am very new to poly anything but from what I've learned so far, it seems to be exactly what I want and have been searching for. I live northeast of Atlanta so not just around the corner, but at least I'm in the same state. Can you send pics and tell me what you are looking for??

Hope things did work out well. It is not easy finding open minded people in South GA. It is even harder once you get older to find others that are not so puritanical in their thinking.

Any updates? We recently moved to middle Georgia and agree with what most of what has been said. We have found that the Atlanta area has a thriving poly and swinger community. However, if you are not in that area it can be a bit more difficult to find like minded people.

We are in a triad like relationship and it's been a very interesting experience.

Hello

Sorry for the late reply, and thank you so much for your message. It is very, very difficult I think. We've had experience in the past with a triad relationship, but it had nothing to do with finding anyone this way. We've been put of the country for a few months, but when we were there we'd only recieved one response from a woman in the Atlanta area and nothing ever came of it.

How are you doing, btw?

Back