LSB Weight Loss Daily Goals and Accomplishments

Good for you, Vicki! Way to stay focused! :)

I'm down 3.8lbs from the last time I posted, for a total of 24.2lbs.

A friend came over for a visit today who hadn't seen me since New Year's Eve and the first thing she asked was have I lost weight. I can't see any difference yet so I was surprised. But it was nice anyway.

Sadly, I have a gorgeous and expensive corset in my closet that I wore to a party last night that now almost touches at the back. I will be so, so sad to retire that! It's not worth staying fat for, though :p

A friend came over for a visit today who hadn't seen me since New Year's Eve and the first thing she asked was have I lost weight. I can't see any difference yet so I was surprised. But it was nice anyway.

Good Job!

I think that we are so used to looking at ourselves (often critically) and have seen ourselves through so many weights that we can't see what other people see when we look in the mirror.

Sadly, I have a gorgeous and expensive corset in my closet that I wore to a party last night that now almost touches at the back. I will be so, so sad to retire that! It's not worth staying fat for, though :p

At least you are out-shrinking rather than out-growing it? I've been giving my nicer clothes to SLeW - as I shrink out of them she is shrinking into them (and I have plenty of my old clothes to shrink back into - I am terrible at getting rid of things - although a few years ago I did manage to get rid of the smallest sizes, since I never intend to be THAT thin again).

And...

I GOT MY FIRST TATTOO!!!!

I did go with the side/under boob Grapevine. Some places did hurt but not as much as I feared and no more than I really expected. The areas closest to the armpit and the nipple were the most sensitive. But, I like it!

Good Job!

I think that we are so used to looking at ourselves (often critically) and have seen ourselves through so many weights that we can't see what other people see when we look in the mirror.

At least you are out-shrinking rather than out-growing it? I've been giving my nicer clothes to SLeW - as I shrink out of them she is shrinking into them (and I have plenty of my old clothes to shrink back into - I am terrible at getting rid of things - although a few years ago I did manage to get rid of the smallest sizes, since I never intend to be THAT thin again).

And...

I GOT MY FIRST TATTOO!!!!

I did go with the side/under boob Grapevine. Some places did hurt but not as much as I feared and no more than I really expected. The areas closest to the armpit and the nipple were the most sensitive. But, I like it!

(Sorry for the double-post above, I didn't realize it until I was out of the 12 hour edit window.)

So, my scale has been really kind to me this week! Down 26.5# and broke into the bottom half of my current "decade". 2.5# and I will be down to the weight I was when I met Dude almost 9 years ago!

I am really loving my tattoo! Already contemplating my next one (another grapevine - this time up and over my right hip, more vine/less leaves). It will be a while though, if I wait until I have lost my "next 25#".

SLeW is trying valiantly not to be disappointed in herself, she is afraid that she is not going to reach her "goal" to lose 50# by her 40th birthday (which is Tuesday). Last week she decided that she is NOT going to weigh herself until her actual birthday. She knows that she WILL turn 40, and she WILL lose 50# - and if it doesn't happen on the same day that it is NOT the end of the world.

I know I need to get back into the exercise thing, we had been doing so well - but I HATE to exercise (except sex:D - which has been happening much more frequently with Dude as my mood has been MUCH better due to my weight loss and other changes I have made in my life.) If I were motivated I would get up and go to yoga class at 9 tomorrow morning...but...I don't WANNA!

(Sorry for the double-post above, I didn't realize it until I was out of the 12 hour edit window.)

So, my scale has been really kind to me this week! Down 26.5# and broke into the bottom half of my current "decade". 2.5# and I will be down to the weight I was when I met Dude almost 9 years ago!

I am really loving my tattoo! Already contemplating my next one (another grapevine - this time up and over my right hip, more vine/less leaves). It will be a while though, if I wait until I have lost my "next 25#".

SLeW is trying valiantly not to be disappointed in herself, she is afraid that she is not going to reach her "goal" to lose 50# by her 40th birthday (which is Tuesday). Last week she decided that she is NOT going to weigh herself until her actual birthday. She knows that she WILL turn 40, and she WILL lose 50# - and if it doesn't happen on the same day that it is NOT the end of the world.

I know I need to get back into the exercise thing, we had been doing so well - but I HATE to exercise (except sex:D - which has been happening much more frequently with Dude as my mood has been MUCH better due to my weight loss and other changes I have made in my life.) If I were motivated I would get up and go to yoga class at 9 tomorrow morning...but...I don't WANNA!

I'm glad things are going so well for you, Jane! Pics of the tattoo? I must admit you have me seriously considering getting the one I've been thinking of when I hit a milestone weight.

I'm down another 2lbs for 26.2 total. Still a long way to go but it's progress.

I'm glad things are going so well for you, Jane! Pics of the tattoo? I must admit you have me seriously considering getting the one I've been thinking of when I hit a milestone weight.

I'm down another 2lbs for 26.2 total. Still a long way to go but it's progress.

Let's see if I can get the pic to insert...I am bad at computers...

Down 27.5#!

Still trying to figure out how to get myself to exercise!

ETA: nope, couldn't insert the pic, but I think I managed to add it to my "albums" under BEEAR for some reason - WARNING:NSFW - I mean, it should be, it is just my tit but...whatever...

Last edited:
Jane, it looks awesome!! :) The colors are so vivid. Gosh, it looks like it really hurt there though. :(

ETA: nope, couldn't insert the pic, but I think I managed to add it to my "albums" under BEEAR for some reason - WARNING:NSFW - I mean, it should be, it is just my tit but...whatever...

Jane, it looks awesome!! :) The colors are so vivid. Gosh, it looks like it really hurt there though. :(

Thank you! The pic is from right after it was done, but the colors are still vivid after healing up. It actually wasn't too bad - the worst part was actually the little bit of stem closest to my armpit.

It's gorgeous!

It's gorgeous!

Thank you! I am still loving it myself.:p

SLeW and I went and got our eyebrows micro-bladed for her birthday - THAT was a serious experience - hurt WAY more than the tattoo (in case anyone was wondering!) And they even try to numb you with topical cream...

On the weight loss side - still doing Keto and (mostly) intermittent fasting. Still not getting to the gym like I should...

Weight loss has slowed down (as expected) but my scale liked me today - down 29.5#! If I lose 5 more pounds I will no longer be "overweight".

I have lost quite a bit from my tits and ass (which I didn't want - but expected - MrS jokingly asked why my tattoo was shrinking, I said that's why I got a "Shrinky-Dink" tattoo) but overall am still super-stoked. People are definitely noticing, one of my clients told me that I look younger yesterday.

EDIT: My app tells me I have lost 17.3% of my body weight - that is not insignificant.

Last edited:
I guess I haven't updated in a while. I've been having some issues that has been making it tougher for me to stay on plan. I'm not really sure why. I've been posting in my blog, nerfing recipes to make them Nutrisystem friendly, and supporting my husband while he's trying to lose weight, too. But I've had two big days where I just ate garbage. I know it doesn't help because I've been feeling so exhausted and awful lately- my sleep disorders are at the low end of the cycle. But I feel embarrassed that here I am supposed to be the one who helps people, and I'm screwing up.

As of today, I'm down 34.4lbs. That's considerably slower than a person of my size should be losing at this stage in the game. I have to get my head on straight because I don't want to regain it.

LOL Jane, that just means I don't think I ever want to get microbladed! But I think I do want to pull the trigger on a tattoo when I hit my goal. I just need to figure out how to draw what I want out instead of explaining in words. I can't draw :p

Glad your weight loss is going so well!

How are you all doing? I made it to down 41 1/2# today! But a little frustrated since Nutrisystem sent me the wrong "reward" for weight loss- they sent me a second 30# band to put on my water bottle, which kinda sucks. But the scale doesn't lie, so I'll go with that even if I have to keep my old band on the water bottle for longer!

My husband is starting to get into it as well, he's down nearly 20lbs! We joke we are training for the sex olympics (Futurama reference lol). But seriously, I miss being able to have sex in creative positions without us being too fat for it, so this is going to be good I think.

By mid-April I had made it down to -32#! but then I had a rebound and am fighting my way down again. Currently -28.5# but feeling really bloated and blech this week. I think it's hormonal though as yesterday I was starving ALL DAY and that is usually followed by a drop - so fingers crossed.

I hit 50lbs down today! Excited.

I hit 50lbs down today! Excited.

Congratulations!!!

I'll second that "Congratulations!":):D:D

Still stuck at -28.5# but not overly stressed about it - lot of other things going on. Still Keto-ing. I have a couple of (work and life) things happening that have to be wrapped up by the end of the month, so the plan is to get back to exercising (yoga and swimming) at the beginning of July. I decided that when I get to -40# I can get my next tattoo! (11.5# - totally doable).

So the scale decided to budge! -30.5#

Now 2# doesn't seem like a lot, but I have been at -28.5 for WEEKS! (Months?) and I am 6 weeks from a year on this diet/weight loss plan.

I took a picture in the same bathing suit - I'll see if I can remember how to upload it! It actually doesn't look a whole lot different to me honestly - I think I lost weight fairly proportionately (although I would have preferred to KEEP the T&A and lost the belly).

http://www.polyamory.com/forum/album.php?albumid=1114

Hmmm. On my phone the photos looked disappointingly similar - but side by side in the album I look decidedly less "thick"!

Last edited:
Are you keeping measurements as well as weight? You definitely look thinner in the second picture, you might have hit a weight plateau while continuing to gain muscle and lose fat.

Our dress sizes are different, and we use kg, and I'm not going hard out, but I am back to size 16 from 18. I really want to get back to 14 or even 12, but one step at a time. For now, I'll enjoy some 16 clothes knowing that I have a bunch of cool 14s waiting in the wings.

Sugar is my kryptonite. Sometimes I read, "start small and cut out refined sugar" but most of what I eat or drink during the day has sugar in, sigh. I'm just asking for diabetes but my bloods have never shown up prediabetic. Still, I'm over 40 now. Got to be more careful.

I'm around 5'9 and 93 kg as I write this. I don't look obese, but bmi puts me there.

Are you keeping measurements as well as weight? You definitely look thinner in the second picture, you might have hit a weight plateau while continuing to gain muscle and lose fat.

I am not tracking anything except (irregularly) weight. I do know that I have definitely lost inches as I used to be pushing a size 16 and now size 12 is baggy. I don't know that I am much more active right now (except maybe more sex as I feel sexier in my body :p). Now that several projects and deadlines are behind me the plan is to prioritize getting to the pool regularly this summer after we get back from Vegas at the end of the month (easier to get in the pool when it is a sauna out and I have no air conditioning in my vehicle!)

Keeping track of my pool laps and gym days makes me feel like I am accomplishing something even if the weight doesn't move (and I know that I will be gaining muscle and shedding fat!)

Back