Where are you from ?

We are in west central Alberta, Canada in the foothills of the Rocky mountains. We are currently living as a couple and hoping to meet other Poly people to share stories, experiences and lives.
IThink.​

We are a couple that lives just outside the Houston, TX area

We have 2 kids 3 cats and one dog and we live in a quiet and safe city close to the sea with a wonderful school district. We are looking to form a MFM or MMF relationship with a compatible fellow(s) or more if everyone clicks. Families are welcome as well. We are a non-smoking family as well.

We are also always open to making new friends and we have a pretty private house with a mostly private backyard so we can all enjoy ourselves and relax.

Chi-town area for ya!

Looks like I'm the first to say I'm representing the Chicagoland area!

Bboooooo where are the all Chi-town peeps hiding? :p

My H and I are from Central IL. 33 and 35 yo. H is currently dating someone but we are looking for a female for a long term V or triad. We are also very open to what life might bring us. I love the idea of having another man in my life as well.

Kansas city polyamory

We live in the KC Metro area we have been married for 30 years. We are both 52 we are both bi and looking for a bi cpl for a LTR. We are not Hwp. If interested please respond.

Denver area

Married couple in Littleton, seeking people for friendship (and maybe more)? Looking to expand our horizons far beyond our beige lifestyle, one step at a time.

Southeast Indy

I am located on the southside of Indy. 20 years old, happily married for 2 years. I am bi, but sorta inexperienced with girls, and I am looking for another girl to be friends with and maybe more if it's the right girl. My husband is sort of new to the idea, but is completely accepting of my wanting to be with a girl as well as be with him. But I am still young so I want to take time to get to know somebody before it gets to serious.

I live in Las Vegas! (Sin City, not New Mexico!)
I am in a committed, long term relationship with a straight male.
We are currently investigating our new found interest in polyamory but would eventually like a bi woman to be part of our triad.

Once in Seattle a long time ago (still have family there) but currently in the Houston, TX area for now and the forseeable future.

M/F married couple in southwest GA. I am 36 and he is 39.
Looking for a woman interested in a long term triad relationship with a loving, laid back couple.

Last edited:
we are currently in Orlando, FL... both from the Detroit, MI/(various)Ohio areas... planning to head west end of this year, San Fran is on our minds but who knows where the wind will blow... also planning to move out of the country after being out west a year or two...

we are looking to share our love... would love a female life partner to complete a triangle triad but practicing remaining open to new ideas ;)

We are a married couple in our early 30s looking for a single male for a MFM relationship. We would consider a select female too. We are in Upstate NY and are cool nice, people. :) Hope to hear from someone and we with you all good luck in your search!

well single male in murfreesboro, tn

looking to have a fmf and would consider more than three people and would consider a mmf.

more leaning towards an ltr but will definitely consider shorter

Back