Grand Rapids, MI: New 2 poly, make real close friends and see what happens

HankandHotPink

I'm hank 27, 6'3" 240lbs. fit. Combat marine vet and cali native. Open minded, deep conversationalist, fun, and always intent on happiness and enjoyment of those around me. I have experienced a bit of everything, consider myself bi if the right guy is in the equation. In summarization I am exceedingly sexual and my wife can't keep up.
She is 28, 5'8" BBW. A wonderful mother and outstanding support for her family. Takes alittle for her to warm up but she is an extreme socialite. She has minor experience in broader sexuality. I'm hoping there's a woman or couple out there that can become close friends, learn each other and create a lasting bond. Its not only to keep my sanity but more so because id like to show my wife a world of expriences and parts of herself never before experienced.

If serious and want to begin contact I will give my email for pics and so on. But only to replies with ur info, what ur seeking, and what u feel strongly about. For starters we are infinite believers that all beings are of intrinsic value, and as far as humans we need to get over ourselves and start living and loving, stop killing and hating.

Back