Casting Polyamorous Relationships

Hi! I work in casting and development for a major television production company. We are currently casting non monogamous relationships that match women skewing programming. Ideally, we'd love to feature 3-4 relationships throughout the series. See casting notice below.

Are you in an open relationship? Multiple relationships? Are there people in your life that don’t understand? Do you feel your open relationship is risky, or do you think you have hacked love? We are looking for big authentic personalities with a lot of heart who are willing to share their stories. Viewers want to see couples and families who may or may not be just like them. They are interested in extraordinary everyday people and following them on a journey. Our goal is to shed a positive light onto polyamorous relationships. Yes, of course, there will be drama, but that is what makes you and your significant others REAL. If you think you have a story that should be on TV, we want to hear you!

Please send us the following info to [email protected]
-A brief bio (Tell us about yourself and your relationships)
-Describe each of your relationships (Are you engaged? Casually dating? What is he/she like?)
-Pictures! Of you and your partner(s)
-Video submissions are always a plus. Try and keep them at 5 minutes or less, and remember if you are shooting on a phone to hold it horizontally!

Who are you? A major television company - which one and where? This is an international forum. You are asking to get very personal details about people and tell nothing about yourself. Creepy.

Unless you are willing to be more descriptive about who you are, I don't feel comfortable about giving you identifying details. And that is coming from ME - someone who has a crap-ton of pics in her album here!

Casting Polyamory

Hi! My name is Lauren. I am a casting producer for NorthSouth Productions. We are the producers of TLC's Say Yes to the Dress: Atlanta, TruTV's Impractical Jokers and several other shows for networks like Lifetime, Bravo and WE. Check us out at www.northsouth.tv

Hope this addresses some of your concerns! We never want to creep anyone out :)

Hi! My name is Lauren. I am a casting producer for NorthSouth Productions. We are the producers of TLC's Say Yes to the Dress: Atlanta, TruTV's Impractical Jokers and several other shows for networks like Lifetime, Bravo and WE. Check us out at www.northsouth.tv

Hope this addresses some of your concerns! We never want to creep anyone out :)

So, you're a production company, but you don't have a dedicated email address on your company server? (like [email protected] or something)?

For casting purposes, that is correct. If you are interested, I hope to hear from you! We are really excited to be working on this project featuring all types of relationships from genuine individuals in poly relationships.

Thank you!

oh the same thing like a serie about long distance relations and then find out they show postorder brides?
There is still a big taboo on stuff like this and the masses love stuff that is not "socially accepted" so it doesnt surprise me that people are not jumping for it, if they dont want the "rednecks" yelling names at them ect

Sorry not willing to subject my kids to the onslaught of venom that comes with being on reality TV.

hear hear!

no kidding. I suspect that reality TV drama/negative crap has a lot not only to do with the production company, but also with the kind of people who would want to be on TV. There may be some who would really just want to show the world the positive side of their issue, but I suspect many more are just drawn to drama.

no kidding. I suspect that reality TV drama/negative crap has a lot not only to do with the production company, but also with the kind of people who would want to be on TV. There may be some who would really just want to show the world the positive side of their issue, but I suspect many more are just drawn to drama.

even if people want to make a serious program the makers are going to turn it around because "drama" sells beter! and even if it is taken serious, then you got the "small minded out world" that is going to make life misserable. because it is not "socially accepted" so its bad.
I asume you know what i mean there, cant find the right words to express it

"Would you like a spectacle made out of your life, love and relationships? Are you comfortable with the fact that we will create 'scenarios' to paint situations in a way that follows our desire for provocative programing and edit footage later to fit you into our format? Would you like no control over the way we will portray you in a very public manner?"

Paraphrasing, of course....

And don't forget:

"No average, normal looking people allowed. You must be in phenominal physical shape and pass the Fuckable test in our focus groups."

Lifetime is self explanatory but TLC has gone to complete shit.
Everyone else has already shut you down, hope you enjoyed your fishing trip :rolleyes:.

Back