Introducing myself.

I am new to the poly world (and kind of in denial about it actually I think). We started out as swingers (I'm new here so if that is frowned upon SORRY! Don't throw knives..... It's true though.).

Myself and the hubby of a couple we "played with" had an immediately connection and it was not purely sexual. It has grown over the last year into whatever THIS is. My hubby refers to him as my BF and his wife refers to me as his GF. We've never sat down the four of us though and talked about it. I've talked with my hubby at LONG LENGTH about it all and he is 100% fine with everything. He and BF have actually become very close friends. The wife has issues off and on. Sometimes I think everything is A-OK and others she confuses me. We have definitely had some bumps in the road and I realize we will have more. I am glad I found somewhere to go though that I can ask questions. There have been several times I literally had no where to go because no one else really knows we are poly or swingers. Nice to find this board.

I'm super new to the forums myself, and since I've been lurking here hoping someone would say hi to me, I figure I'll at least extend the same courtesy to you.

So... hi.

I get the feeling, reading through the forum here, your problems are fairly common, at least in the "not sure where things stand" department. I was part of a very organic, non-label-seeking thing a while back, so I can appreciate neither knowing the right words to talk about it nor being 100% comfortable opening up. But from what I see so far, we're among friends.

Back