Hello from Vermont! Couple seeks Unicorn :)

BiscuitsNGravy

We found this site while beginning out search for a women friend...we actually are best friends that were in a commited relationship for four years...both of us have decided to remain best friends and we would like to make this a trio for fun in and out of the bedroom. Basically we want a third best friend.

We know this is not going to be easy and have had no luck as of yet. We have hope though.

Hello BiscuitsNGravy,
Welcome to our forum.

You should have a look at our Dating & Friendships subforum, it will help you look for that elusive unicorn. :)

Glad you could join us, and hope you enjoy your stay.
Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Thank you! We will check it out....All we have been getting so far from Craigslist and Fetlife is pictures of the sausige which I can aprreciate but one is plenty for me :)

;)

If you haven't tried OKCupid yet, they're pretty poly-friendly. (And not so in-your-face)

I did make a profile there but it seems close matches in our area are very very selective when it comes to men and women trying to find someone....which I totally understand there are a lot of creepers out there.

Might have something to do with you using the term Unicorn, it doesn't have positive connotations...just sayin.

I did not use that is our OkCupid profile...but when I think of Unicorn I think of it in a playful good way...if I offended anyone sorry.

Not offended. I figured you were being playful with the term. But it can offend, in some situations.

As for OKC, I didn't have any luck there either, really. But I know a number of people who got quite lucky there. So it's a mixed bag.

It seems that the majority of females there in our area are just not our kind of crazy or we are too odd for them lol we are weird little birdsboth with a strange slightly nerdy slighty hippe vibe.

Only way to change that would be to move to an area that has more of your vibe. Boston, Austin, and Seattle are known for their poly populations. But moving of course is a big deal, not something, perhaps, that you'd want to do.

Any poly groups in your area? Perhaps if you google "Vermont polyamory" something will turn up ...

Vermont doesn't have that many PEOPLE, so it stands to reason that there will be proportionally fewer people of any category or persuasion.

I heard there were still some Republicans in the state, but nobody has been able to prove that conclusively to me yet.

Back