Thought I would say Hi.

some1sangel

Hi

Just wanted to introduce myself. So Hi. ! Some quick background. Me and my husband are very new to polyamours lifestyle. We have been married for 12 years and together for 13. We decided that we wanted to explore things and started off with the swinging crowd. We have had a couple of encounters. But about a month ago we meet a woman that we brought in and all three of us have gone to a level that I didnt even know that existed. I guess we are what is called a triangle. We are mono within this triangle all with each other.

Im here to find support and find people that are like minded, and non judgmental of the way that we have chosen to live our lives .

So thanks in advance.

Some1sangel

I think it's great you all have enough love to give each other. I myself am new to the forum. Currently not living a Poly lifestyle but my partner and I would love to find ourselves a triad as you and your husband have with your third. I have read here that it's an unrealistic expectation but I have also read a number of posters here, at least five including yourself I think, that have a triad so it gives me hope that we can find this one day! A relationship with 3 whom are all mono to each other. Perfect in my opinion.

Hi, there, some1sangel and Storm :)
Am new here too, joined a few days ago. I had a triad dream once, but don't have it anymore. I'd rather see who comes my/ our way and deal with it then. :)

I wanted to say something about a word the both of you use, and I think different about it, and wanted to comment on it.

You both say that you want/ have a triad where all involved are "mono to eachother". Mono is short for monogamous, right? Monogamous is a word that says you are involved with one-1- person, mono, and married to this one.
I interpreted your use as if you ment mono= "faithful". Is that correct, or am I waaaay out here? :)

Monogamous people aren't necessarily faithful more than any other person in any constellation, right?
Polyfidelity is a word that implies that the people involved in a group are faithful to eachother and have no relations outside the triad og quad or whatever the constellation.

I wish the both of you all the best on your journey and hope to have good conversations in times to come.
hugs from Humble Bee.

You had what I meant right :) And considering what you're saying then I guess polyfidelity is the term I should use. Not great with labels, etc. Had enough of that being a lesbian but I guess certain words need to be used here to properly define exactly what it is we are looking for or have.

Thanks for the responses.

Mono I meant that at this moment we are all faithful to each other while we figure out the new dynamic to all this. We are all open to other relationships.

And its true a triad is an unusual find. But at the same time amazing! I think that once the feelings get sorted its amazing to have all that love. And i think that polyfidelty is the word but i dont like labels either it is what it is period. I am just glad that I found all of you.

Back