Two Upstate NY Bears looking for third

Lrdkrns

Hi we are two bears living in upstate ny and we are looking for our third. I am 25 and a big hearted cub and he is 36 and my big warm bear. We are very nice and always open with our feelings. We having been trying to meet people but it seems like up here in ny not a lot of people wanna be in a triad.

If your interested and wanna chat get to know eachother you can message me here or text me (631) 722-1621 look forward to hearing from y'all

I wish you luck on your search!

Different folks' have very different definitions of what "upstate New York" means - to some it's anything north of Westchester County, to others, it's Syracuse, Watertown and Buffalo. Sonce that covers a LOT of ground, could you be a little more specific as to where you are? Maybe a list of counties, or near to a city?

Great to have some poly folks up in the northern part of the state! :)

There's a few of us. LOL

Try personals like polymatchmaker and okcupid too. Can't hurt to try.

And to be honest, I've even seen some couples looking for thirds on a few gay sites....two of which are popular among bears: daddyhunt and bear411.
Granted, most of the time, the third is being sought for temporary fun, but you can easily buck that trend.
:cool:

Hi we are two bears living in upstate ny and we are looking for our third. I am 25 and a big hearted cub and he is 36 and my big warm bear. We are very nice and always open with our feelings. We having been trying to meet people but it seems like up here in ny not a lot of people wanna be in a triad.

If your interested and wanna chat get to know eachother you can message me here or text me (631) 722-1621 look forward to hearing from y'all

Hi, Are you looking for any particular age?

hello

Cute cub couple here looking to find a nice guy or other couple to join a little tribe.
Im a 33 latin man and my partner is a 29 south Dakota man, we been together for eight years.
We both very easy going. We like listen to music by the pool, have nice dinners at home and some game night with friends ones in a while.
We currently have a home in WPB, FL
[email protected]

Back