any one in or near TN

dreamofu8619

Hi, my husband and I are looking for a woman, to complete us. We have both dated other people and are completely happy with each other. We just feel like there is more to complete us. We have a wonderful daughter and a amazing dog, so a love for both is a must. If you are in the area and would like to chat send an message to us here or in an email. dreamofu8619 at yahoo.com\

p.s. if you are a couple looking for another couple, we are open minded.

Hello

Hi, my husband and I are looking for a woman, to complete us. We have both dated other people and are completely happy with each other. We just feel like there is more to complete us. We have a wonderful daughter and a amazing dog, so a love for both is a must. If you are in the area and would like to chat send an message to us here or in an email. dreamofu8619 at yahoo.com\

p.s. if you are a couple looking for another couple, we are open minded.

Hey, my gf and I are interested in experimenting with an open mind. She and I have discussed the matter of introducing a couple into our life. She and I are both educated people with no children and one pet.

Hi. My husband and I are seeking the same thing. We are in West Virginia and are new to this poly thing. We have discussed it for years and are just now starting to venture out. PM me some time. :)

Back