Tats & Piercings?

kinda simple, for now.
double pierce in left ear, armband of celtic knot with anglo-saxon phrase from the ancient journey charm superimposed:

"Never may my spirit fraught with fear become"

Luv wants twin cherubs as tribute to twins that we lost.

Brian

I have a two piercings in both ears, and a nose ring. I have three tattoos. A dragon on my fight ankle I got when I was 18, a dragon with the Japanese symbol for dragon on my lower back that I got on my honeymoon, and the aum (ohm) symbol on my inner right forearm. I am planning to get a tattoo of the spiral goddess on my upper back with my kids astrological signs in her upraised arms.

Dani

I have no piercings. The idea of holes in my body creeps me out, but I don't mind piercings on other people.

I have a tattoo, and plan to get more once I find something I absolutely love.

I've got Stitch, from Disney's Lilo and Stitch, on my right arm. It has no special symbolism to me, honestly. I think Stitch is awesome, a little rambunctious alien who bounces off the wall. He's wearing sunglasses.

I have a tat and plan to get more. I'd rather not describe it because I've done so on other forums and it's fairly distinctive.

My only piercings are my ears (one each side) and I don't plan to get more.

I'd rather not describe it because I've done so on other forums and it's fairly distinctive.

I considered that when describing Stitch, but I figure if anybody can cross-reference it, they can't use it against me. :p

hmmm... couldn't quite figure out how to attach thumbnails as everyone else has, but a image pretty close to my tattoo is located here except my Tigger has a t-shirt on.

I got Tigger after a great deal of contemplation because I wanted whatever tattoo I got to have significance to me for the rest of my life... but I had no idea who I would develop into. I ended up with Tigger because for me he symbolizes Playfulness and I thought if I ever ended up not being playful then I would need a Tigger tattoo more than most people. :D

I'm horribly vanilla in this section of life... I had my ears pierced at 10, but haven't worn earrings in years because of metal allergies.

I have 3 holes in my left ear lobe and 2 in my right, though I don't really wear earrings often unless I'm dressing up. And I have my nose and my nipples pierced (that's another story...). I got an industrial in my left ear when I was 14, but I took it out about this time last year when I was in Barcelona. Just didn't feel like it was me anymore.

For my 18th birthday my parents bought me a tattoo, and my mom got her 3rd one at the same time as I got my first.

Three languages, three words, three ravens... can you tell 3 is my number? :) (My name is Raven, btw, so the tattoo will always have meaning for me :) ). The picture is from when it was brand new, so it was still all red.

P1010991.JPG

Does it ever drive you crazy that you can't see it more? Being on your back and all. I have one on my back but it is not one I have a desire to see all the time.
Just wondering.

Yeah it does sometimes. But I always feel like it's there, and it means a lot to me, so then not everyone sees it. I'm really proud of it, but it's still a treasure. I don't know if that makes sense.

Yeah it does sometimes. But I always feel like it's there, and it means a lot to me, so then not everyone sees it. I'm really proud of it, but it's still a treasure. I don't know if that makes sense.

Totally does.I have one on my chest that is concealed more and I rarely focus on it but it is very important.
My forearm is a very obvious sign of my connection and love for Redpepper although without knowing what it means most people miss that. I want everyone to see it and love it when they ask for an explanation. I tell most people.
I am very secretive about the tattoos on my other forearm because they represent a struggle and inevitable fall from grace.

You should be proud..that is a beautiful piece of art!

Does it ever drive you crazy that you can't see it more? Being on your back and all. I have one on my back but it is not one I have a desire to see all the time.
Just wondering.

I have 2 back pieces. One that i don't mind not seeing often (it's a sci-fi geek thing) the other i'm glad i can't see often. it's a memorial tattoo for a close friends of mine, and if i had to look at it every day i wouldn't be able to handle it.

the other i'm glad i can't see often. it's a memorial tattoo for a close friends of mine, and if i had to look at it every day i wouldn't be able to handle it.

I have one that represents a big flaw in my character that I didn't correct until last year. I see it all the time but it reminds me how far I came. I know what it's like to not want to see soem tattoos all the time.

Cool tribute to your friend though

i did spend a great deal of time looking at my memorial tattoo on fri, as it was the 1 yr anniversary of my friends passing, but i don't want to blabber on this thread, b'c that's not what it's for.

Back