Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Dating & Friendships > North America

Notices

Old 06-27-2017, 12:17 AM

Default Single Ladies???

Hi, I'm 31, married & mom of 3. I currently live in Coral Springs. I am looking for either a gf for myself or a woman for a triad.
Old 07-24-2017, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PwrCplFla View Post
We are a fun loving couple, whom are both new to the poly scene, and the Tampa area. We are looking to make new friends that can guide us as we start our poly journey.
Welcome!
Old 11-02-2017, 03:53 PM

49 year old pansexual male here in rural south central Florida. I am married and we are pursuing relationships independently, though kitchen table poly may be something that would work well for us. We are regulars at the Poly and Friends SW FL Meetup group. I am looking for friends and connection; we are new to poly and I think it would be a mistake to narrowly define what relationships might be life enhancing at the outset.
Old 11-26-2017, 03:49 AM

Exclamation Fla Couple

Newbies to the site ... In Fla Tampa area. We're a couple iso a F to complete our family. Looking for all kinds of advice from others.
Old 11-26-2017, 03:59 AM
Spaminator

Quote:
Originally Posted by unity29 View Post
Newbies to the site ... In Fla Tampa area. We're a couple iso a F to complete our family. Looking for all kinds of advice from others.
Hello fellow Floridian. For advice you should go to the other parts of the forum. Be warned that any advice you get on unicorn hunting will probably not be what you want to hear though.
Old 02-13-2018, 05:06 AM

Default Moved

Moved to a different part of Florida and am certainly having trouble finding poly folks in the area. Anyone live in/near Martin County?
Old 02-14-2018, 04:14 PM

Smile New Lesbian couple from Ormond Beach, FL

Hi!

My girlfriend and I are new to this lifestyle and venturing in slowly. I am Femme and she is Butch. I enjoy men and women and she enjoys feminine women. We are looking for a local community to learn from. We live in Volusia County. Does anyone know how I can find a local community?
Old 02-14-2018, 04:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by puzzles View Post
Moved to a different part of Florida and am certainly having trouble finding poly folks in the area. Anyone live in/near Martin County?
Just in case you were not already aware, there is s meetup group in your area. I have no personal experience with it.

https://www.meetup.com/PolyConscious...-8TokfcP8-0ICN
Old 03-23-2018, 04:30 PM

Default SW FL ISO Friends

Hi!

My wife and I are looking to find friends similar in age (25-35) or at least close enough. We have been to a few meet ups but the demographic for our area is (65 and older). Hope to be able to chat soon.

We are in the Manatee-Sarasota-Charlotte area.
Old 03-26-2018, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGrey View Post
Hi!

My wife and I are looking to find friends similar in age (25-35) or at least close enough. We have been to a few meet ups but the demographic for our area is (65 and older). Hope to be able to chat soon.

We are in the Manatee-Sarasota-Charlotte area.
Have you been to the meetup group that meets monthly in a Bradenton coffee house? We have not been recently, but looking at the rsvp list it trends towards your age group. They list their events under the PolySocial group on Meetup. The Ft Myers group we attend has a wide age range attending, that group is found under Poly and Friends SWFL on meetup. Ft Myers meets the first Sunday of every month, no meeting in April due to Easter.