Hello Everyone, I'm glad I found you

sweetiepie

Hi,
Here I am, a 60 year old lady with a great family. They're my friends, too. I live alone, in California near the San Francisco Bay area, recently divorced (my 3rd). I love making people feel good. I've had many different careers: massage therapist, caterer, belly dance teacher, jewelry maker, doll maker, entertainer... I love to learn new things & have taught folks of all ages how to cook, sew, swim & use the computer. I love to sing & at open mic night I get dressed up & sing jazz standards. The audience is very appreciative & that makes me happy.

I'm currently employed by an East Coast company, as a phone sex operator. I also sell my art, jewelry, dolls & sculptures. My favorite shape is the female form & that's evident in my art.

I exercise & meditate daily, try to eat healthy foods (can't resist ice cream though). I like old movies & most kinds of music. I'm here to make friends & encourage people to be their authentic selves.
Peace,
Sweetiepie

Welcome aboard.

Neighbor?

Hi,
Here I am, a 60 year old lady with a great family. They're my friends, too. I live alone, in California near the San Francisco Bay area, recently divorced (my 3rd). I love making people feel good. I've had many different careers: massage therapist, caterer, belly dance teacher, jewelry maker, doll maker, entertainer... I love to learn new things & have taught folks of all ages how to cook, sew, swim & use the computer. I love to sing & at open mic night I get dressed up & sing jazz standards. The audience is very appreciative & that makes me happy.

I'm currently employed by an East Coast company, as a phone sex operator. I also sell my art, jewelry, dolls & sculptures. My favorite shape is the female form & that's evident in my art.

I exercise & meditate daily, try to eat healthy foods (can't resist ice cream though). I like old movies & most kinds of music. I'm here to make friends & encourage people to be their authentic selves.
Peace,
Sweetiepie

Hi Sweetiepie,

Are you still in Rio Vista? My husband and I are planning to move there early next year. My other significant other already lives there. It's nice to know that there is at least one poly friendly person there!

You sound really cool. Welcome!

I agree, sweetiepie, you sound like a cool lady. I hope you'll come on back and post again!

P.S. also a warm welcome to olderpolyamorouslady! ;)

Welcome to the Forum, Sweetiepie - we will look forward to more of your posts. :) Al

Back