married couple UT looking for girlfriend

jj743

my husband and i have been married for 2 years now, and are interested in finding a female companion. we are very affectionate people, passionate and fun loving. i am bi, he is straight. please let us know if you're interested in meeting us. :)

Welcome to the board. In order to differentiate yourselves from the million and one other couples looking for the exact same thing, perhaps you could expand a little on the specifics.

Do you have an age range in mind? Do you have children? Would it be ok if she has children? Would it be ok if she's married or in another relationship? Do you like going out to clubs or do you prefer dinner and a movie? Are you looking for someone for you, someone for your husband, or someone to "share"? If the latter, what happens if one of you falls for her and the other doesn't? What happens if she falls for one of you but not the other?

Well, as far as age goes, we're looking for someone around our age, (I'm 23, he's 24), and preferably no more than 10-15 years older than us.

We don't have children yet, but we both love children, so it would be fine if she had kids. If she's married, that's fine, as long as it's fine with her spouse, too.

We aren't really the clubbing types, but we frequently go out to dinner, and we go to bars and pubs on special occasions.

We're looking for someone to share. Honestly, I don't know what would happen if one of us fell for her and the other didn't... or if she fell for one of us but not the other. If that happened, we'd work through it. I don't know if we would get jealous of each other or not. I do know that we love and understand each other, and are willing to do whatever it takes to be together. If a woman were to date us, we would feel the same about her; first, we would see where the relationship was leading, and then, we would decide whether we all wanted to be together. If that were the case, we would do everything we could to make it work out. I know neither of us would take it lightly; we've talked about it, and we know that, if nothing else, it would make a big impact on our hearts.

Married couple looking for girlfriend

Me and my husband have been married since Sept. and we are looking to find a girlfriend. We are new to this and if you are interested in meeting with us we'd love to meet you! We are a hard working couple with children and are very interesting in this! I'm not sure if this is the right place but we are happy to learn!

This is mere abject curiosity, but why are you asking a married couple... in Utah... to help you find a girlfriend in Michigan?

Apologies for being obvious, but I've been contesting that many (most?) new members here don't seem to have any idea how the discussion areas function, & you may've become a case study. :)

Back