New here

surfdaddy

I am new here and it doesn't seem very user-friendly. I keep clicking on "New to polyamory" and it takes me off anything even close to information I might need about the site or how to get questions answered. Anyone want to lead the way?

I keep clicking on 'new to polyamory and it takes me off anything even close to information I might need about teh site or how to get questions answered... anyone want to lead the way?

It got you right here on the "New to polyamory" board where you can ask questions, so it's working as it's supposed to.

If you're looking for FAQs or articles on polyamory, then go to one of these sites and begin reading:
http://www.practicalpolyamory.com/
http://www.mnpoly.org/polylinks.html

new here

:confused: Thank you seventh crow for your reply. I spent a lot of time trying to figure this site out when I originally signed on sometime ago. I read all the posted info but still feeel it is not very user friendly. It is not designed in any way similar to other sites I am subscribed to:still confused, Rick... so an administrator replied... no one from the peanut gallery has any input?

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't speak to the site design, as I'm just a junior member the same as you. If you're mistaking me for an admin, I do apologize, as I never intended to imply anything of that sort.

I haven't found any articles or FAQs on this site--just the discussion boards. It just went live recently and I doubt there are many members as yet. The lack of much discussion seems to support that notion.

I'd be happy to address questions you have come to mind, though I can't say as my answers would necessarily prove useful for you. I can try to point the way to finding better answers as part of the process, though.

:confused: Thank you seventh crow for your reply. I spent a lot of time trying to figure this site out when I originally signed on sometime ago. I read all the posted info but still feeel it is not very user friendly. It is not designed in any way similar to other sites I am subscribed to:still confused, Rick... so an administrator replied... no one from the peanut gallery has any input?

Hey Surfdaddy. The forum we use is one of the most popular ones in the world. Which type are you more familiar with, do you have examples? Also, what can we do to make it more user friendly?

Thanks in advance for your advice ;)

Back