Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > General Poly Discussions

Notices

Old 09-11-2014, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowPoly View Post
Somebody wants clicks and is reviving old threads. Not the forum etiquette I prefer ...
This has been discussed and actually is OKed by mods and admins. Especially on this master thread about BDSM. We asked for a BDSM forum and were denied so this thread is a catch-all place for BDSM talk.
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

Mags (poly, F, 63), dating... again!
Pixi (poly, F, 41) my darling nesting partner since January 2009
Master, (mono, M, 37), Pixi's Dom/bf since April 2013
Old 09-11-2014, 02:45 PM

Oh, I totally get that sometimes an old thread is a good place to start. But this
Quote:
I'm just curious and search it and just landed to this site...
is bullshit, as same user has linked to same site in two earlier posts.

This is the second time he/she has revived an ancient thread to plug the site. But maybe I'm seeing a trend that isn't there. I'll hush now.

SlowPoly v hinge living between two homes

Mitch life partner co-parent former LDR
Woof life partner co-parent former spouse
Old 09-14-2014, 11:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowPoly View Post
Oh, I totally get that sometimes an old thread is a good place to start. But this

is bullshit, as same user has linked to same site in two earlier posts.

This is the second time he/she has revived an ancient thread to plug the site. But maybe I'm seeing a trend that isn't there. I'll hush now.
Psst... just spam. No need to get bent out of shape. It happens on ALL forums.
Old 09-15-2014, 12:47 AM

When you see those trends, please notify the mods. We do delete. It IS ok to post pertinent info to old threads. However it is not ok to spam the board with links.
Old 02-04-2015, 03:18 AM

So in a couple of weeks I'm going to be handing out "What is your safeword?" pamphlets at the 50 Shades of Grey opening.

I'm really hoping that those who see the movie (cause I hate to admit more people watch movies than read books) and get intrigued by the idea of BDSM decide to seek out munches instead of trusting the bullshit abuse that book series portrays as BDSM.
Merry: Tig's wife/slave
N8: Merry's boyfriend/owner
Elle: N8 girlfriend
Ruby: Part of the Leather Family
Logan: Leather Sir in the Family
Arc: Logan's boy
Holly: Leather family
K: Holly's sub
Old 02-04-2015, 03:20 PM

My wife and I shared the same girlfriend fro almost 40 years. Her gf was my Mistress but only in the bedroom. She was more into the S&M part of BDSM. She would get very sexually stimulated by causing me pain. She has a natural dominant personality. Does not cook or clean. My wife made her bed, did her laundry and cooked for her. Although my wife got into the milder aspects of BDSM, my limits were much higher than hers but less than her girlfriend's.

I have not had intercourse in about 12 years because my Mistress did not allow it. Oral stopped and then did masturbation until I found myself locked in a chastity cock cage. We retired and moved away from our gf but my wife still keeps me locked up in chastity and limits my orgasms to one or two a year. She also practices domestic discipline and makes all the rules of our marriage. She wants me to find her another female to play with as she misses her girlfriend. I went from very alpha male to now wearing panties and bra under my male clothes. I obey any request she makes but we are not into any formal D/s stuff like calling her Mistress or exercising her power just because she can. We look and act like any married couple except that I do whatever my wife asks. However, she does not ask much and in public does nothing to make me look submissive.

Although we got rid of our extensive BDSM gear when we moved, I still have a nice whip collection and three drawers full of toys. Keeps things interesting and my butt bruised and striped.
Old 02-04-2015, 10:05 PM
Official Greeter

I would have never suspected!
Old 02-05-2015, 11:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Len51 View Post
My wife and I shared the same girlfriend fro almost 40 years. Her gf was my Mistress but only in the bedroom. She was more into the S&M part of BDSM. She would get very sexually stimulated by causing me pain. She has a natural dominant personality. Does not cook or clean. My wife made her bed, did her laundry and cooked for her. Although my wife got into the milder aspects of BDSM, my limits were much higher than hers but less than her girlfriend's.

I have not had intercourse in about 12 years because my Mistress did not allow it. Oral stopped and then did masturbation until I found myself locked in a chastity cock cage. We retired and moved away from our gf but my wife still keeps me locked up in chastity and limits my orgasms to one or two a year. She also practices domestic discipline and makes all the rules of our marriage. She wants me to find her another female to play with as she misses her girlfriend. I went from very alpha male to now wearing panties and bra under my male clothes. I obey any request she makes but we are not into any formal D/s stuff like calling her Mistress or exercising her power just because she can. We look and act like any married couple except that I do whatever my wife asks. However, she does not ask much and in public does nothing to make me look submissive.

Although we got rid of our extensive BDSM gear when we moved, I still have a nice whip collection and three drawers full of toys. Keeps things interesting and my butt bruised and striped.
We had another poster here for a while who wrong long messages that were basically erotic fiction, but with some similarities to what you just wrote. He then admitted the cock cage chastity was a fantasy. If you are really wearing one and have for... a decade? how does that work? Is there chafing? Don't you feel it's unhealthy to never stimulate the reproductive organs, and orgasm, either by masturbation or partnered sex? I mean, I've read men should orgasm at least a couple times a week for prostate health alone.

I can understand men getting off on cross dressing, and liking to take orders and be submissive, but I honestly wonder how healthy it is to be completely chaste and to wear a device on your sensitive area around the clock.
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

Mags (poly, F, 63), dating... again!
Pixi (poly, F, 41) my darling nesting partner since January 2009
Master, (mono, M, 37), Pixi's Dom/bf since April 2013
Old 02-10-2015, 05:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CattivaGattina View Post
So in a couple of weeks I'm going to be handing out "What is your safeword?" pamphlets at the 50 Shades of Grey opening.

I'm really hoping that those who see the movie (cause I hate to admit more people watch movies than read books) and get intrigued by the idea of BDSM decide to seek out munches instead of trusting the bullshit abuse that book series portrays as BDSM.
Agree wholeheartedly. She says her safeword and he KEEPS GOING for god's sake. Terrible example of the lifestyle.

Audrey - female, 20, poly, pansexual, also casually dating.
Old 06-09-2015, 12:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AphroditeGoneAwry View Post
I'd like to find someone to fit me that way. Someone to pull my strings and make me move how they want me to move which is also how I need to move (for me).

Tags
bdsm, d/s, discipline, dominant, fetishes, metamours, poly, relationships, sex play, submissive