Single F looking for couple in GA or TN

FayeJewel

I am a 19 year old female looking for a couple of any gender assortment I really love the family aspect of poly amorous relationships, but i am not a moocher.I really love cooking, working with children, working out and cleaning up.:) I really don't know of any couples in the area but please chat me up i sure would like to ind a couple to call my own

Hey, there how are you

Hello read your post, we are a white couple in south Carolina, only 5 mins from GA, and we are looking for a female, you seem to be what we are seeking.. Would you like to chat with us some and get to know one another???

Couple in search

Hey, we know you are looking for a couple in GA, TN or NC. We just wanted to extend an invite to chat. We are a married couple who have been married for 6 years and are still in love. We are fairly young for those usually found on here. We have a lot of fun and even more love to give. We do not have kids yet but want them.
Him-25. 6' 195lb average build, is a Firefighter, paramedic and in the military. He is looking to get his physician assistant or nurse practitioner with a sub degree in holistic medicine and start an alternate treatment program for Veterans with issues.
Her-25. 5'4" 150 with wonderful curves. She is a house wife and loves it. Will make a wonderful mother and adores kids. She wants to become a midwife and has been a doula for several of her friends kids. She is waiting for him to finish his degree.
We do not expect any relocation but may be up to frequent visits. Let us know :)
[email protected]

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 10
Back