Extremely hurt feelings

Ok so I thought things were getting better but obviously not.
Their child started kicking me so I held her in a way that she couldn't hurt me. He then proceeds to start hollering at me about getting dishes done and laundry and taking a batj so I don't even have a clue wtf I am being yelled at about I ask and get more no answers butyelled at and I am standing here crying doing dishes because I dont know what to do.
L

Get out while the getting is good any way that you can. Sounds like a controlling/abusive relationship and no one should have to enure that.

Ok, then does little wife sound any better to you?

And really, you want to focus in on that instead of supporting the fact that slave driving poly couples are not the norm. Sure if you've got the whole Dom/sub thing going and thats your bag.

At least in our household our (girlfriend, little wife, unicorn, significant other) is treated as an equal in all matters.

Which means there is hope for the damsel in distress if she hasn't gotten a bad taste in her mouth at this point for the poly lifestyle.

"little wife" sounds "unequal" too but if that 's your "bag" then hey roll with it.

The OP of this thread (assuming everything taken at face-value) is dissatisfied with their situation. Whether or not "all poly couples" ("poly couples" is a contradiction-in-terms whether anyone agrees does not make it less of a reality) are "this way" or "that way" has nothing to do with this weirdness. "All poly couples" are not incapable of having children thE old-fashioned way and do thos predatory behaviour. The problem with the OP is not "poly couples", it is a mentally and emotionally instable female with baby-rabies and a malfunctioned reproductive organ system.

I wsh that humans and females in particular would get free from this mindless hormonal prison of "aurgh durrr M.U.S.T M.A.K.E M.O.A.R B.A.B.B.Y"

But you can't SAY that, oh oops i just did! I guess you CAN say THAT after all.

Her friend is rescuing her today, anyway.

R.E.S.C.U.E.

Find out what it means to me

Oh no no no

yeah yeah yeah

She said and we can hope but she spent so long making excuses to not leave, that it's hard to believe she actually will do it.

Anyone who can type with one hand and wash dishes with the other at the same time is a keeper.

It is Monday.

I hope you are able to get out and make it to town/a shelter.

And no.

Are all poly cpls like this? Do they treat the third like she can't do anything right?
L

The "poly-ness" isn't the problem here. It's the healthy. These people are not healthy people for you to be around.

Healthy people (poly or otherwise) do not treat other people this way.

GG

Last edited:
Whilst crying...don't forget that...

Meh. I could take it or leave it - the crying. Anyone can cry just from cutting up onions. It doesn't take any sort of talent or skill.

perhaps this is some people get offended

perhaps this is why some people get offended

Meh. I could take it or leave it - the crying. Anyone can cry just from cutting up onions. It doesn't take any sort of talent or skill.

A person appears to be reaching out for help, trying to identify whether or not they are in an abusive situation as often their partners have done a sufficiently good job fucking with their head. While it may not be offensive it this was a post on a different topic, there are some situations where respect is always the side to error on if ever in question.

Last edited:
Someone must have dialed 911 for the Internet Thought Police.

If the OP is really what they claim to be, then i owe them a hefty apology for being wrong. But there are too many things that just don't sound right. Taken one by one, these things could be rationalized and dismissed as anomalous, but all together the discrepancies and details just make me skeptical. I have seen this happen before on other forums. Someone comes on with a gut-wrenching sob-story that is tailored to a recurring motif on that forum, and the more replies they get, the more outrageous and extreme their situation becomes. These trolls do it to see how much attention and fervor they can generate, and some of them even try to see if people will offer them money to get out of their "desperate" situation. For a time, it seemed to me that that was the direction this was headed in.

I remain unconvinced either way; i still think this has a lot of basic contradictions that cannot be proven or disproven. I mean, i can't PROVE that a person is incapable of washing dishes while surfing the internet, but if those people JUST got done yelling at the OP to do dishes, wouldn't they be yelling at her to get off the %&$@ internet WHILE washing dishes? And doesn't the water from the dishes ruin the electronic device? I mean, do i have to articulate all this word for word? Something just doesn't seem right with this one.

I repeat - if i am wrong, if the events set forth here are indeed authentic, then i apologize to the OP for my mistake and for any distress my words may have caused.

First off I did make it out okay. They have tried several times to reach me claiming whatevers wrong we can fix it.

As far as, the whole crying, doing dishes and surfing the net goes. I was on wifi and my phone as voice text option to type and the kitchen was in a different part of the house.

Anyways, all is well and I am safe. Thank you for helping me.
L

Kitty, if you are for real (sorry, but of course you understand, it is impossible to know the truth if no one here has actually met you), then I am very glad and relieved you got away.

Now, stay strong and do not look back! Do not contact them! Look forward toward a better future for yourself with good people. Reach out to your friend and ask him or her to help you find your way. Find resources to get support in the community where you're staying. But do not go back to those awful people, and make sure they don't know where you are.

I am glad to hear you're out of there and safe

Glad you are out.

Don't get sucked back in. I don't know where you landed, but you could look into women's shelter classes. You can attend without living there and perhaps you could benefit from the tips, resources, and healthy relationships classes as you begin to build a new life. Sometimes the support groups are held at libraries, malls, etc.

Esp with the "suck me back in" risk and the risk of separation abuse -- shelter pros can tell you what to be on the look out for. The leaving time is a tricky time.

Hang in there.

GG

Last edited:
Back