Is our time split unusual?

I'm still wondering what will happen to your large family. All those kids. You're getting a small apartment and your wife gets all the kids and custody?

Hi Magdlyn well nothing is set in stone yet. Nobody is going to court or anything. This was just the best working arrangement we could come up with short term. I see the kids almost everyday. But she and I couldn't stay in the same house anymore, the arguments and resentments were getting very bad.

Hi Magdlyn well nothing is set in stone yet. Nobody is going to court or anything. This was just the best working arrangement we could come up with short term. I see the kids almost everyday. But she and I couldn't stay in the same house anymore, the arguments and resentments were getting very bad.

Thanks for letting me know, hon. My best wishes and hugs.

splitting time

While our relationship may be a little different because her other "husband" lives with us he does have his own space and she splits the time. He is only home weekends so when he is home he gets a little extra alone time with her when he is here but she is known to split the sleeping arrangements up staying with him 1 night and myself another. They sometimes get weekends all alone if I am out of town and from what I am told they enjoy that very much. I would say if it works for you it's all good. As long as everyone agrees I see no problem.

Back