we are a small polyfamily

Originally Posted by Phy
I guess there have been quite some messages ... I received one as well. Interesting way of building a family. Randomly picking up strangers on the net won't work ... as far as my humble opinion is concerned.
aww no! how come i wasn't invited to the party i mean the poly-family? it SAYS they're looking for a man AND women. i feel left out, excluded even. what am i doing wrong, what could i be doing differently? i'm available for sex and i have a brain! am i not honest enough for you? what gives? won't you at least let me fill out an application?
Oh, BoringGuy, my heart bleeds for you! How come indeed? I can only think of 3 possible reasons:
that he thinks that you're really a Boring Guy:(:(:(;
that you cover your face in your avatar:confused::confused::confused:;
that you're not a bi woman:mad::mad::mad:. (But that didn't stop him from inviting me. Hey! You can have my invitation, OK?[only allowed one more:)])

Oh, NOW it has clicked!!! The women are supposed to be bisexual. OK, I get it. "2+ hot bi chicks for every man! And since there's a rule that they should be always available to give love and sex, if you [a man] don't get your first choice tonight, you have a good chance of getting your #2... and a shot at #1 tomorrow."
An explanation for why 2 new women and one man: One of each would mean 6 women to 3 men, only "2 hot bi chicks for every man!" That "+" is very important! 2 bi chicks for every man every night AND one chick left over for one of the following options:
3 chicks for the alpha male;
a night off for each of the chicks (they take turns) to rest up [Don't they realise that men's sexual stamina doesn't match women's??? It really should be "2+ hot bi boys for every woman!" And even then, some woman wouldn't be satisfied...]
a "spare wheel" in case of a flat

[Please note that I use the term "chick" in order to be intentionally offensive, as I find this set-up to be offensive.]

Oh, BoringGuy, my heart bleeds for you! How come indeed? I can only think of 3 possible reasons:
that he thinks that you're really a Boring Guy
that you cover your face in your avatar
that you're not a bi woman (But that didn't stop him from inviting me. Hey! You can have my invitation, OK?[only allowed one more:)])

LOL. Maybe he invited you because you have an interesting eyeball. Perhaps you'll loan it to me and then I'll get in on some of the poly-family action. :cool:

[Please note that I use the term "chick" in order to be intentionally offensive, as I find this set-up to be offensive.]

The correct word is "babe", but I suppose the b-word could mean any sex or gender as long as it's in reasonably decent physical shape and you can have sex with it without having to put a paper bag over its head.

LOL, I know I shouldn't laugh, buuuuut.

LOL, I know I shouldn't laugh, buuuuut.

Mr Spock shouldn't laugh. I don't see pointy ears and an angular hairline in your profile pic.

Hmmm, seems like a logical observation.

The correct word is "babe", but I suppose the b-word could mean any sex or gender as long as it's in reasonably decent physical shape and you can have sex with it without having to put a paper bag over its head.
I'm showing my age again! Old hippy fart!

Last edited:
I like the part, "its like a sign " and rule 1
Lol, well whats that Dang? "U might be ..... if... heres your sign" ..cause rule 1, don't lie..well isn't misleading a form of lying? Which I see misleading posts from op
Or do I need a neon sign to understand what I'm reading?
Is said, must be. Which means, no questions, ifs,ands,or buts about it. If u aren't then your breaking a rule.
Then u mention nothing happening, I.e. punishment if said person doesn't "make themselves available " ..but then why is it a rule? I think u should call them, suggestions,or maybe guidelines?
either way, I wish some others from ur family could post, (and we knew it was them,and us not being lied too,I mean mislead) cause id love to hear examples of what was says when one was to have not abided by your demands
I mean rules..
Wait

U said, sign? I'm lost.
what is this list? Lol :p
No hard feelings,just publicly giving opinion on a public post. :)

I got a sign for ya.....

hereisyoursign.jpg

Just Me,
Tim :rolleyes:

Originally Posted by BoringGuy: aww no! how come i wasn't invited to the party i mean the poly-family? it SAYS they're looking for a man AND women. i feel left out, excluded even. what am i doing wrong, what could i be doing differently? i'm available for sex and i have a brain! am i not honest enough for you? what gives? won't you at least let me fill out an application?
[...]
that you cover your face in your avatar:confused::confused::confused:;
[...]
BoringGuy, I see that you've changed your avatar since I posted that, so that now you're not covering your face anymore. Is this avatar change a shameless attempt to get invited into fleurisseur's family?
Just how desperate are you?

Not such a BoringGuy anymore, is he? The plot thickens.

But I want him to create an avatar way close up, so we can see if he sports a cool eye. Maybe something like the night people in "The Omega Man." Yeah, that's the ticket ... :)

BoringGuy, I see that you've changed your avatar since I posted that, so that now you're not covering your face anymore. Is this avatar change a shameless attempt to get invited into fleurisseur's family?
Just how desperate are you?

Desperate enough to believe it's Thai-stick, even when i can tell it's too good to be true. Because if it really IS Thai-stick, then it's great, but it's never Thai stick and i swore that if i ever felt that way about a job i'd walk but i did it for the MONEY DAMMIT #%*$"!?

And what else can i do for you at this time?

??? What in the world. :D

Fleurisseur, instead of poly- family, I think the word you are looking for is "harem". As in:

"Imperial harem"-For the perpetuation of the Ottoman Dynasty and service to it, beautiful and intelligent slave girls were either captured in war (mainly Christian Europeans in the Balkans), recruited within the empire, or procured from neighbouring countries to become imperial concubines (Cariyes).

--taken from Wikipedia.

Btw, I happen to like boringguy's pic:)

Fleurisseur, instead of poly- family, I think the word you are looking for is "harem".
But, you see, a normal harem has just one man and loads of women. This one has 2 men and is looking for a 3rd (+ 2 more women). So let's give it the benefit of the doubt and call it a polyharem.:p:p:p

BTW, have you seen the OP's other fascinating thread, "why "poly women" are bisexual ???"?

You can learn SOOOOOOOOOOO much on this forum. Aren't you glad that you joined?

Hmmm I'd like to be Sultan of my own poly-harem...

Intrigued...

Btw... This should be titled we are an above averaged sized poly-family looking to become a small village.

Back