Cute Letter

Tahirabs

If you are in a commited Poly Relationship, and especially if you consider yourself a Poly family (with kids) than check out this printable (funny/joke) letter!! :D

Dear (insert name here),

Thank you for your interest in joining our polyamorous family. We're pleased to know that you find our arrangements appealing, and that you are intrigued by one or more of our members.

However, I regret to inform you that we do not currently have any openings for new members in our household. Please understand that this situation does not reflect negatively upon your personality, appearance, or credentials.

We will keep your application on file, and will hasten to nofity you if there is an opening in our family at some point in the future. We do wish you luck in all your future endeavors.

Sincerely,

(Poly Household Name)

heh. very cute. hmmmm.... applications for a positions that isn't available eh
(I'm Canadian with the "eh" btw:))... interesting thought!

(JUST KIDDING MONO!!!:eek:)

OMG. I love it. How many times have we had people pointing fingers and whispering. If we had that letter, it would be so much easier. Drop it down in front of them, and move on. Reminds me of the application "Do you really want to date my daughter?"

Back