I'm a newbie - Hello from Southern California

NewbieLorraine

Hi, I am a female interested in the life style. BTW I'm 43. Does anyone know where in SoCal (Orange County and/or Los Angeles) can I find social groups that are Poly-minded? :confused:Thank you in advance for your assistance

Welcome to the board, Lorraine. I'm new here too. Maybe that makes us like, freshmen classmates together.

.. and thank you, SNeacail. That is an interesting link. I am also here in the City of Angels and am interested in checking that out. Thank you.

Hope you both are well.

Pleasure to "meet" you.

Thank you

Well there are 4 of us who posted today how fun it would be if the poly community knew we are here. Hopefully, someone with experience will come and rescue us. :D

Welcome to the board, Lorraine. I'm new here too. Maybe that makes us like, freshmen classmates together.

.. and thank you, SNeacail. That is an interesting link. I am also here in the City of Angels and am interested in checking that out. Thank you.

Hope you both are well.

Pleasure to "meet" you.

We will have to meet for coffee :D. I think this is the first time since I joined a few months ago that there has been anyone closer than 100 miles.

Where in LA MrX? I work in Torrance.

Well there you go.. Day 1 (For me) and the three of us are like peas in a pod. LOL...

Sure.. why not?.. let's all get together for coffee. It sounds like we could use each others support. It will be like a polyamory.com version of a tweetup... :)

Oc 2

Hey guys,

I'm new on here and to poly in general. I also live in OC...Los Alamitos. Just wondering if you all got together?

Jason

I Live in Orange

Hi, My name is Darrin. As the title says, I live in Orange, See my profile and post in "introduction summaries" to get the details about me. I'm actively searching for a relationship(s). I'm new here, so say hello. I'm interested in local groups here also.

Last edited:
There's a poly pizza social tomorrow (Saturday November 5) with the "Loving More" meetup group, formerly known as Active Polyamory. It's located at Robano's Italian Pizza Kitchen (which is at 10057 Riverside Dr in North Hollywood, for those of you that are local but not yet part of the meetup group). I'll be there for my first time, so I have NO IDEA what it will be like. In fact, it's my first time attending ANY type of poly group in RL. :confused:

Back