Hello There

Yukue

I'm Yukue and I live in Canada. I'm 19 years old and will be heading off to university in 3 weeks.

I'm not polyamoric (is that the word?), I just like learning about new things. I particularly like learning about the different sexual orientations, romantic orientations, and all other orientations I don't even know about yet. I learned about polyamory a couple weeks ago through a youtube video by Laci Green. I have a very open mind towards many, if not, all things. I just have the opinion that all people should live their lives however they want, identify as whatever they choose to identify as, and express their selves however they wish. I'm here as an ally.

I am an aromantic asexual. In case you don't know, that means I don't feel romantic attraction or sexual attraction towards anybody. I do like making friends though :)

Chances are you'll rarely see me post anything since I'm a wallflower. I'm just here to read and learn about the different aspects of polyamory.

Hi and welcome!

Thank you for this introduction, it is nice to learn more about all the people reading this forum. I think you are the first aromantic person writing here (please correct me if I am wrong), there are several asexuals posting regularly. I have enjoyed very much learning about their thoughts and would greatly appreciate to hear your POV in any matter that you think is relevant or interesting on these forums.

Hope you find all the info you are looking for!

Welcome Yukue!

Like Nadya I have encountered many asexuals but not an aromantic asexual before. It would be very interesting to hear your unique perspective. :)

Hi Yukue,
Welcome to our forum.

It's always good to know when someone can be open-minded about polyamory, even if it's not a thing for them personally. You will find a lot of good information on this site, and be able to learn a lot about polyamory. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. By the way, I think the standard derived terms from polyamory are polyamorous (adjective) and polyamorist (noun).

Good to have you aboard.
Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Back