Couple in the East Bay.

Cynerman

Hello, my wife and I are beginning to explore various kinds of relationships and we're attending the International Conference in Berkeley next weekend. She is a Relationship coach who is currently in training to be an Orgasmic Meditation Coach in San Francisco. We are probably not interesting in building a livein family situation, but are both desirous of deep intimate, sharing relationships with other men and women separately or together however it works out. I'm a strong advocate of Sex3.0 which offers a new map for relationships. We've been together for slightly more than 30 years and have had a wildly passionate sex life. It's gotten much better in the last few years and we are eager to make contact in the bay area.

People who want to know about Orgasmic Meditation or Sex 3.0 can google them for more information.

Greetings Cynerman,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

You can use Dating & Friendships subforum to help locate contacts in the bay area. And there should be many poly organizations local to you if you're interested. A bit of googling will probably summon them, plus I can supply additional links for that search if you're interested.

I read a little about Sex 3.0 and it sounds like a great innovation in how people conduct relationships. I imagine it will resonate with many polyamorists.

Hope you'll enjoy your time here on Polyamory.com; there is quite a bit of stimulating conversation to be found here and open-mindedness.

Regards,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Hi to East Bay

So wanted to go to that conference, but was too late to get CEU's and didn't want to spend the money without them. Please post what you think of the conference, and any other relevant ones coming there. My family is seriously considering moving to N.Calif. this fall and I need to get licensed.
Glad you're on this forum!

Conference

I was assuming he was talking about the International conference in Berkeley in the next few weeks on non-monogamous relationships. I stumbled on this looking for literature on poly. Sounds like they are going to present research and try to promote research on alternate models to monogamy. Sounded like a conference for health professionals as they were offering continuing educational credits, but I'm guessing anyone interested can go. Enrollment was still open as of last week.

Back