HeaLTH CONCERNS

Slick

:confused:My wife and I have been in a non-exclusive "lifestyle" relationship with another couple for several years. The non-exclusive part being that we, both couples, occasionally had sex with other partners. In the past year my wife and our regular female buddy have contracted numerous STD's, minor but irritating infections and parasites. All have responded to treatment but what a pain. Of late we have closed down our circle of friends to include just us four. All of us have been treated, medicated and tested, negative, but reoccurring yeast infections persist. We have figured out that the only time it becomes an issue is when us two guys swap female partners back and forth during one fuck session, without showering before the exchange. We normally do not use condoms with our regular buds. Sex is always vaginal.

Is this a common problem with Poly circles? We love the other couple to death and don't want to go mono but the girls are tired of the pills, gels and creams.

Maybe just get into some better yeast infection prevention practices. Have them take pro-biotic supplements (yogurt sometimes doesn't have live and active cultures or all that much of them and the sugar actually promotes yeast growth) and try to go without underwear more often, especially while wearing skirts.

I know someone who uses raw garlic cloves to prevent yeast and leukorrhea. Smash them slightly and put them in the vagina like a suppository. This person loves garlic and so does her partner, so the flavor is not a problem.

Coconut oil. It kills yeast, is an amazing lube, doesnt cause acne, is a great moisturizer. Since we replaced all of our lubes with it- no yeast issues. I started using it after the dr suggested it. It also works if you ingest it- but its so convenient as a lube, we do both.

Sounds like one or more of the partners has a recurring persistent yeast infection (men get yeast too). The men may need to use condoms when swapping and moving back and forth between the women. (Of course, change comdoms between partners.) The 4 of you are passing the infection around and not giving your bodies time to heal and clear the infection. You may want to think about using condoms between the married couples. Couples pass this back and forth to each other. Hopefully the group can use condoms until everyone heals and then try bareback again.

To add some information about yeast infections is sometimes rare but most often, ladies don’t acquire yeast infections from sex. The very most common cause is a weak immune system.

I could suggest a treatment if you haven't tried it is oral fluconazole (floo-con-uh-zohl) this will be taken in a single dose this is available in all drug store or convenient store over the counter. Note: is is just for female/ladies

Thank you all for the input. We had a very loving and wonderful day last weekend without sex with our friend that suffers from yeast infections. She does have a very weak immune system but she is on the mend and the three of us look forward to catching up with the missed intimacy. It sure didn't stop us from having sex, just stopped us from having intercourse with her. Thanks again. Keep the info coming. :)

I get UTIs from too much sex, but I find taking cranberry pills beforehand helps. And either way, it's well worth it even if I suffer for a few days afterwards :)

I've also got a girlfriend who is actually allergic to semen, oddly enough. She has to use a barrier method as a result.

Diflucan pill already mentioned.

Using condoms already mentioned.

Weak immune already mentioned.

What about DIET of the people? And have they been checked for pre-diabetes or diabetes? Because that can ALSO bring on lots of yeast infection stuff because of the yeast growing out of control. We all have some in us -- but we don't need it out of control.

GG

We are almost certain that the infections are related to the fact that us 2 males are sharing love making with both females, sometimes swapping during the same session. We are going to try, key word try, to stay with the same partner between showers. Both gals receive regular health care screenings and regular care so we have ruled out just about everything but the swapping.

Read the coconut oil as lube thread. Seriously- it resolves the issue. Some natural thing in coconut oil kills yeast.
My dr. Ordered it for resolution of internal yeast (digestive tract) and also for skin issues (think athletes foot). Its amazing.

We, the 2 males, have not been tested but our physician says that yeast infections and other minor STD are all but impossible to check for in males because of the sporadic nature of the occurrences. We have both been medicated to death in the last month and we were assured that we should be OK. We are fairly certain that the cause is the differences in fauna between the 2 females, that was the reason for my original post. Has anyone else experienced similar. But thanks and keep the replies coming.

Back