Hello from ny :)

NyCpl4Female

Hello every1 who reads this. We are a intrracial cpl from upstate ny. We have been searching for the right woman hope to find her soon. wanna chat leave us a msg :)

Hello NyCpl4Female,
Welcome to our forum.

Hope you find the right person for you. You may want to check out the "Dating & Friendships" board.

Regards,
Kevin T.

Welcome to the forum from a fellow upstater.

I ask this question of everyone who says they're from "upstate New York" - where do you consider "upstate" - for some it's Rochester, Watertown or Syracuse, to others, it's anything north of Westchester County :)

How cool - I know a few poly folk from your area!

Thats awesome , we dont know any :( , but were exploring the internet and finding more and more excepting ppl around the world .
Dont get me wrong we know several ppl who wanna "hook up" but thats not where we are at . We want something more than that. And alot of ppl are scared of what others will say or think.

Yeah, folks that just want to "hook up" don't tend to enjoy the poly groups much - they consider us too boring and not enough fun.

Hey, the way I see it, we all need something slightly different in our lives and more power to each of us for wanting it, expressing it and going out and getting it!

Back