Turned on by wife flirting!

bassman

Ok, I'm not sure she was flirting...

But , while we were having lunch today, she told me that while in the Fish shop this morning, the guys who work in there were complimenting her on how pretty she is, etc..

I know shes been chatty with them before, and she's told me before that she thinks one of them is quite dishy.

But I can tell you I got hard the instant she told me! :D:D:D:D

I've got to ask my husband about this now! ;)

The great thing about this is that she has quite a few complexes about her looks and her body. She has been working hard on herself, running, eating well, etc.

So, its a great boost for her to get these compliments, and thats part of the excitement for me.

Thanks for all the comments!

I am really glad, I have finally found some people I can share these thoughts with.

... makes me feel like NOT such a freak anymore! ;)

Thanks for all the comments!

I am really glad, I have finally found some people I can share these thoughts with.

... makes me feel like NOT such a freak anymore! ;)

Oh but just you wait. Wait until I find something to "judge" you on. :cool:

Congrats on the boner!

After after, ermmm "pleasing myself" when I woke up, about an hour later, while shaving at the basin, when I thought about the flirting - boing!!! There it was again!

I'll be sure to send her to the fish shop Fri/Sat! :D:D:D

Unfortunately, I did not get the same response. He said, not too seriously though "It fills me with a murderous rage." He's got some feelings of jealousy he's still working on. ;)

Oh what a pity. :(

I guess I'm confident my wife wont fall in love with someone else, run away with them, and break up our happy home. Maybe if you re-assured him that it was just fun, and that you would enjoy it just for the attention?

We have a little boy 7, that we both love to bits, neither of us would do anything to harm him or cause unhappiness in our home :D:D

For me, I love her to get compliments, - if she feels better about herself, shes happier, shes also going to be a bit more adventurous in the bedroom, too. :eek:

I'd love her to get more and more. She was away on a course a few months ago, and the more she sent me phone messages that one of the guides kept on making remarks about her figure, etc, the more I said she should continue and enjoy it - and she did enjoy it !

Somehow, its also a turn on for me, that other men find her sexy! I mean, the other day, she was filling her tank, and got chatting to a very young guy, like early twenties - she is mid thirties - and this young guy said to her "you're a beautiful woman" ! , and I loved it that she came home and told me - I mean, I'm 50 plus :(, but I have the good fortune to sleep with a woman thats desirable to a man in his 20s :)- thats fantastic for her ego, and mine!

Maybe if you gently explained it to your hubby like that?

My ex was so jealous of me even looking at another guy, much less flirting. I am well rid of him.

I think of it as browsing another menu but coming home to order dinner.

... the other day, she was filling her tank, and got chatting to a very young guy, like early twenties - she is mid thirties - and this young guy said to her "you're a beautiful woman" ! , and I loved it that she came home and told me - I mean, I'm 50 plus :(, but I have the good fortune to sleep with a woman thats desirable to a man in his 20s :)- thats fantastic for her ego, and mine!

You're mid 50s married to a mid 30 yr old! You old cradle robber! ;) (So am I, not married, but living with, a 30something).

And *I* am attractive to lots of men in their 20s, had a nice boytoy for 2 years... another one for 7 months.

Dont be surprised if 20something women would be attracted to you as well, if you're somewhat in shape and young of heart!

Did you say youve been married 13 years?

You're mid 50s married to a mid 30 yr old! You old cradle robber! ;) (So am I, not married, but living with, a 30something).

And *I* am attractive to lots of men in their 20s, had a nice boytoy for 2 years... another one for 7 months.

Dont be surprised if 20something women would be attracted to you as well, if you're somewhat in shape and young of heart!

Did you say youve been married 13 years?

Ok, to be precise, wife, Meryl is 38, I'm Martin- 51 (yes - dirty old man!)

and OoOOOOOOOHHH ---- I wish she would get a toy boy! (is it wrong that the idea turns me on???)

I am young at heart, I think, not in bad shape - working on that ! - I mean, if she gets a toy boy, I'd better get into shape !! Actually she seems to like older men, (lucky me!).

Yes, we've been married 12 years plus.
:):):):)

I guess I'm confident my wife wont fall in love with someone else, run away with them, and break up our happy home......
We have a little boy 7, that we both love to bits, neither of us would do anything to harm him or cause unhappiness in our home :D:D
Excuse me for asking because I might of missed something, but where is the poly here? What if she does fall in love elsewhere? What if she does run away sometimes with another man.... how would this break up your home and how will it cause harm to your child and bring unhappiness? It doesn't sound like you came here to talk about poly, but to talk about your wife flirting... and how you might loose it if anything more came of it... *confused*:confused:

Excuse me for asking because I might of missed something, but where is the poly here? What if she does fall in love elsewhere? What if she does run away sometimes with another man.... how would this break up your home and how will it cause harm to your child and bring unhappiness? It doesn't sound like you came here to talk about poly, but to talk about your wife flirting... and how you might loose it if anything more came of it... *confused*:confused:

I was trying to help Phantessa see why I'm not jealous. I meant "I am NOT threatened by her flirting". I meant "I dont think her seeing another man occasionally would lead to her running away permanently, as our relationship is nice and strong".

You said "sometimes" - I meant permanently. :)

Back