Good, complicated, tentative, weird, wildhearted

Aerdrigh

Jerome here, in a long-term. what's been mostly a couple relation with wife, Pam. I was know around here severals years back, then sort of withdrew from Poly community that I have been @ since the seventies... We're not young, in years, anyway... We're both straight, and I guess you might say our penchant leans more towards the shared MFM, yet open in as far as making new connections... I'm not sure how to make that clearer without a multimedia presentation with diagrams and background music from 'Paint your Wagon.'...

So here it is... We went through many relationship struggles related to difficult situations having to do with, well many factors, but among them were several bad choices in partners... add to which emotional fumbles in regard to intensity of all that. It's all now long under the bridge, and still we both seek, from a stronger, more stable place relationship(s) with others... That's just the short version, yet that's really kind of covered it... I'm an open book. Oh, BTW, Pam's been on a traveling assignment to where we moving from here in Portland, Oregon, down into the Central Valley area near Paso Robles or wherever we find nearby around August... So lots of transitions going down...

Hey Jerome,
Welcome to our forum.

Sounds like you have acquired some bumps and scratches in your poly journey, but are still positive about it and willing to adapt to many new changes. So I commend you for that.

Hopefully Polyamory.com will prove to be a good community for you, the good thing is we're there no matter what part of the country (or world) you move to. There's so many good threads here, I'm sure you'll have an enjoyable experience digging in and interacting with fellow members.

Glad you could join us ...
Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Back