MystRei

MystRei

Hello everyone, my name is Tracy but I have had the nickname MystRei since meeting my husband 14 years ago in an on line game called Legends of Kesmai. He is the Geek in the family and I am the Freak. We have two kids, a cat, and fish. Our daughter blessed us with 5 Grand kids but sadly we lost Alice on my birthday of this year. We also lost our Baby Chihuahua just a few weeks ago, we had her for 12 years.

Life is crazy around her right now with Football Season starting "GO NINERS" I am the fanatic of the bunch. He is a Pittsburgh fan, but cheered my team all the way to the Super Bowl.

Our son is in SC in College and will graduate May 2014.

I am 45 and Bisexual, I had a girlfriend for over 9 years before we felt like life was taking us in different directions. My husband and I have shared lovers in the past but they have all been women. We would like to find a lover who would be a constant in our life as we don't like to shuffle people in and out of the lives of our Grand kids. Our daughter is poly also, and she and her children live with us. Her lovers come over for weekend visits and we tell the children what we think is age appropriate for them to understand that you can love more than one person at a time.

Hope to find some friends and lovers on here. Got a question ask, I am openly honest about everything in my life.

MystRei(Tracy)

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum. Glad to have you here. :)

Hi Tracy,
Glad to have you aboard.

Your daughter must have had her first child when she was pretty young, unless my math is off-kilter? Sorry to hear about the losses of this year (Alice and your Baby Chihuahua). There is no good time to lose a loved one, person or pet.

Sounds like your home is pretty busy and active, with lots of love to go around. Hope you'll find some friends and lovers on our site; visit our Dating & Friendships subforum if you haven't already been there.

Welcome welcome.
Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Charlotte had Sammantha on her 21st Birthday, she said my Mom cursed her by saying "wouldn't it be so nice if you had her on your birthday?" Trust me a girl turning 21 having a child was not nice. But at least she wasn't mad at me.

Tracy

Back