Cincinnati MM seeking F and/or friends

Wicks

Hey all, me(30/bi) and my boyfriend(24/bi)are looking for poly friendly people in our area. We're gamers, board, card, and video :) Gave a search for cinci and no posts in quite a while. Anyone out here?

I'm in Kentucky, but the southern part! Wish I was closer, as I love board, card, and video games!

No you don't. I'm having island fever and I'm sick of dating/not dating locals and then there are the tourists.

The alternative community here is small, maybe a dozen or so people and most of them are old. There's like this 60ish yr old guy with like 5-6 women half his age. I don't know why he would need that many but maybe he'd say I don't know what I'm missing.

Yup...I just meant there wasn't any guys around my age in the alt. community meetings.

Sorry to hijack thread. So have you been in a relationship with two or more guys?

Who, me? Unfortunately, not in the context of those men being involved romantically with each other.

I love men: Butch men, femmes, androgynous men, body builders, heroin chic bois, etc. I've noticed there's more of a movement with women being attracted to gay men and men who love men, and I shiver to think some guy would think I'm a drab weeaboo.

I'm attracted to men who love men because I worry about the ebbs and flows in my own sex drive and the unfortunate competitive nature of women in our monogamy oriented society - I feel like queer men might be a little more understanding and have more of an outlet without having that unpleasant sense of "competition" I've had with women. Of course, some, if not most, poly women are wonderful, generous people, but for some reason, those aren't the women I end up associating with - I'm sure I need to reconsider what I'm doing wrong.

My husband and I are gamer nerds in Cincinnati also. (Actually WAAAY east but Cincinnati is close enough.)

He's very much heterosexual however.....

Back