A new challenger approaches!

darthsabbath

... or maybe not.

Hi! I'm Phil, new to the forums, new-ish to poly and open relationships. I'm happily married to a lovely girl, but we feel somewhat out of touch in our current location... think deep south Bible belt... so it's somewhat difficult to be open about our relationship.

Just on here hoping to make some new friends to talk to about this poly thing and maybe just learn something. :)

Welcome! I am also in the south... finding ppl to be very conservative and close-minded.

Welcome to the forum. I like trying to find out how people chose their screen name. If I had to guess, I would say that you sound like a Jewish Star Wars fan who likes the dark side a little too much. How close am I?

Just to let you know I am like 0 for 3 in guessing screen name origins.

Hello and welcome. Great bunch of people here.

Welcome to the forum. I like trying to find out how people chose their screen name. If I had to guess, I would say that you sound like a Jewish Star Wars fan who likes the dark side a little too much. How close am I?

Just to let you know I am like 0 for 3 in guessing screen name origins.

No guesses on my ID origin? lol

Heh. I think your picture leads to a good guess! :cool: Am I wrong?

Actually, yes... you'd be wrong.... but a safe assumption that EVERYONE makes.;)

Ok. Now you gota spill it. :)

The actual meaning is quite boring compared to the assumptions everyone tends to make. It's actually quite literal. I met the love of my life (fox) in '88 and he is my flame, what keeps me going every day.

Back